Lucy Lane Catch up

How You Meet:

"Ugh, why did I sign up for this?" You asked yourself melodramatically groaning loudly. People stared at you, but you weren't really made for this, you were supposed to be a journalist, but of course this was what you ended up doing. You had decided you wanted to be a journalist when you'd met Lois Lane on a school field trip to Daily Planet.

"Grab a gun and shut up." Your superior said and you grabbed a gun. You touched the roll of film you kept in your pocket for good luck and rushed out into the chaos. It was your lucky film, which you'd gotten from Lois when she found in the corner almost in tears because you'd gotten lost in the large building. She was new then and wasn't the big time reporter that she was now.

"Watch it kid." A woman said as she pushed you out of the way. She had familiar facial features, ones that you'd probably seen a long time ago, but you couldn't place it. "Is this your first mission?"

"Yeah." You said and she led you towards an abandoned factory. "Thanks by the way, for saving my life. I'm Y/n."

"Lucy Lane." She said and you smiled.

"Lucy, what'd happening out there?" A familiar voice said and you craned your neck to see someone on the other side of the wall.

"Not much Lois, not much at all." Lucy said and Lois laughed loudly. "Some kid almost got themselves killed."

"Hey, I'm technically an adult." You said and she laughed.

Asking Her Out:

"So, you're going back to Metropolis?" Lucy asked you and you shrugged. "Isn't that your home?"

"It's got a lot of bad memories." You said and she looked at you sadly. "I heard that Cat Co. was looking for a reporter and while I guess working for the Daily Planet's top competitor isn't how you get in good with your hero, maybe being her sister's girlfriend is?"

"Are you asking me out?" Lucy asked and you shrugged.

"Depends on what your answer is." You said and she nodded, grabbing your hand and walking towards the train to Metropolis.

"We're going home." Lucy said and the two of you sat in the back of the train, cuddling.

First Date:

You grabbed your laptop and got on Skype. You typed in Lucy's Skype name and waited impatiently for her to answer. You'd planned this from the moment she'd told you she was leaving for work. There was a promise that if you got the job at Daily Planet, you would be having a Skype date.

"Lucy!" You said excitedly and she smiled, laughing slightly at your excitement. "I got the job, wanna grab a bowl of cereal and watch something on Netflix?"

"No, I wanna cuddle you, but I'll settle for Netflix and cereal." Lucy said and the two of you watched the first three Sharknado movies and she paid a bit more attention to looking at you than at the movie itself.

Your Job:

You work as a reporter at Daily Planet that travels to National City occasionally.

Your Song:

You count it as Sick Like Me by In This Moment, but she agreed to Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) by Alanis Morrisette (it's a cover of a song I know).