V

My owl is missing...

My owl is missing!!!

"We'll be late Bakugou."

"But Kiku is---!"

"She'll return to you."

"How the shitty hell is she going to return if she was stolen along with her fucking cage?!"

"Hey, you want to be an Auror right? You can't miss this class... I'll help you find her I swear." Can't I just Accio it or something? But I'm scared that Kiku might get hurt in the process of the cage flying toward here. It could literally crash everywhere.

Breakfast wasn't so nice. I'm sulking like an idiot for my owl to be missing. We have a quiditch practice with the lions to today, and I might actually fail today. Kiku is the only fucking living being I care about!

"Hey, what's wrong? I know you're usually silent but this silence is too much." Kirishima ask as he was the only member of the opposing house who dared to talk to me, the member of the rival house. I sighed, thinking that I might not be able to find concentration with Kiku preoccupying my mind.

"Kiku is missing."

"Yours too?!" What does he mean by that?!

"What do you mean by 'Too' Kirishima?"

"Izuku's owl, which has the same name as yours, is also missing." Our owls look the same to with the same name?!

"Don't tell me that our wands might be brothers as well..."

"What's yours?"

"Red Oak with Dragon heart string."

"Hers is cherry with dragon heartstring." As expected a wand for prestigious people.

"What?! That's deficult to control and tame!"

"I know, once her mentality wavers it's hard to control."

"Mine is a Blackthorn with Phoenix feathers." A wand of a warrior, defintely suiting for an auror. Why are we talking about wands again? Isn't our owls missing?!

"Kirishima! C'mon! Game is starting!" He bid goodbye to me and slowly turned his back on me. The practice started as I didn't really care what kind of fucking tactics the team is doing as I'm only waiting to catch the damned stitch.

I did and the practice was over.

"Such a killjoy!" Kirishima pouted as I catch the golden stitch in just a matter of minutes. I just really want to find Kiku as soon as possible.

"Shut it, now if you excuse me hedgehog ha--- oh wait...." I silence myself seeing his hair down, I almost didn't recognize him. "Whatever."

"I'll help you find him!"

"Fuck off Kirishima, I'm not in the mood right now."

"Hey I'm doing this for Izuku not you!" So he also has that gut feeling huh, that gut feeling that our owls are together. Is it owl mating season? Maybe I should check on that.

I look up into the skies, hoping that an owl might come flying toward me only for be to be horrofied seeing a girl holding on the edge of the window with her right hand. I may not be able to see the face but I was certain that with that green hair it was Deku. She'll fall if she lets go!

"Th-that can't be Izuku right?!"

"Shit!" I ran forward holding my wand firmly as she had obviously let go.

I swish my wand as soon as possible not being able to chant the word yet it still worked. She was a meter above the ground when the spell work, that took my breath away.

I canceled the spell as she fell.

"What the fuck?! What the fuck! Were you fucking trying to kill yourself?! That was fucking dangerous! What if I wasn't there?! Speak up you useless little fucking bitch!" I screamed at her as she didn't even turned her head to face me. Her dark green hair covered her face to so I couldn't see her properly.

"I'm fucking talking to you!!!" I grab her by the wrist as my orbs widen upon seeing blood stained over her hand and uniform, her cheeks stained with tears as I saw a mop of feathers over her lap, I couldn't help but to notice a broken wand over the ground as well.

"Hooot..." My lips parted as one of the mop if feathers lifted it's head, it was my owl, blood stained over its' feathers as it flap it's other wing. I could tell that something was wrong with her since it didn't fly toward me i stead it tried to walk, limping...

I kneeled a bit, getting the owl off the floor and into my arms. My heart sank upon hearing the greenette sob, noticing that there was still a mop of feathers over her lap that wasn't moving, one of it's wing hanging off her arm as she pulled it close to her the blood still dripping from the poor bird's wing.

From sobs, I began to hear hiccups as I didn't have a single idea what to do. She saved Kiku, she saved my owl but I didn't know what to do for her. Students began to gather around the area as she started to cry aloud, screaming because of the death of her pet. Her embrace on the owl tighten as her screams in agony grew louder.

After a while I saw Kirishima, who knelt beside her. She quickly went to embrace him, crying as I could hear the red head murmur words which I could hardly comprehend. She burried her face over his shoulder as Kirishima glance at me, murmuring a soft thank you before he decided to lift her up. That was when I noticed that there was something wrong with her legs as well.

"Hey, your owl needs to be check to." I almost got startled when I heard Todoroki utter that. I gritted my teeth handing the clueless owl to him.

"Take care of her for a while." I petted the blood stained white owl as it still struggled to properly rest it's wings over his side.

"Bakugou where are you going?" Todoroki ask as my grip on my hand grew firm, glaring into nothingness. I know exactly what do and where to fucking go.

"Take those bitches who did this down."