XXVIII

Rain was falling, loud and hard yet the house remained the same. Picture frames of me and my family still hangs in the wall yet there's a mild difference though. There were three more occupants within the house.

It was already terrible to face one of the most powerful wizards in the world, then getting back in the muggle world with a storm going on, and getting yelled by my mom again. It somehow pisses me off that she treated the rest just fine.

As of now, Todoroki and Kirishima couldn't sleep in the living room, they are probably talking with mom as I left Kirishima and Todoroki to explain things to mom. I, on the other hand is sitting on the floor beside my bed as she was sleeping there.

My mom literally threw me out of my own room. I stroke her hair for a second, smiling at myself glad that she's somehow in peace.

I hope she doesn't have nightmares.

I sighed standing up from the floor. When I got out I saw Kirishima staring at a picture with Todoroki, they look pretty surprised.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your mom met Lady Inko before."

"What seriously?!"

"No wonder your girlfriend looks familiar." My face burned red as I went down the stairs to look at the picture. It was mom, probably around 18 years old holding an owl as there was a girl who looks like Deku ----except that Deku had freckles and unruly hair---- hugging her from behind. Her eyes were dark green and her hair was also straight and green.

"I never told you about it, but she was my best friend." My old hag uttered adoring the photo. I remembered that her mother belonged to a prestigeous pure blooded family, I remembered that she likes muggles a lot, then she must have been able to escape into the muggleworld once in a while.

Then her parents probably figured out.

"Ah, In, was crying when she left at our last meeting. I didn't know that she wouldn't return that time so I said she can visit me any time.,. She gave me the owl and left... I never saw her since then." She uttered honestly. "I never thought she'd marry an asshole though, I want to punch him."

"Izuku said that he wasn't an asshole back then."

"She use to tell me about two attractive twins..." There it is again. "Was it Hisashi and Kisaki? I forgot their names... Did she marry one of them?"

I didn't know what to tell.

~

"Good morning!" Izuku was right behind the sofa I was sleeping as she smiled at me. I notice Todoroki sitting up as I could still hear Kirishima snoring.

"I tried cooking foods ... I don't think it's that great though."

Am I dreaming?

Or are we married?

and a pillow hit my face.

"What the fuck Todoroki?!"

"Watch your language you little bitch! It's fucking early in the morning!"

"Shut up!"

"No breakfast for you young man!"

"Hey Deku cooked them for me!"

"Izuku dear, your boyfriend will do you no good. Break up with him!"

"What the fuck?"

"He's not all no good, he threw everything away for me after all." I turned my head to see Deku, who immediatly look away a bright blush painted across her face as she uttered that.

She's wearing my shirt.

And God it looks good on her.

"Quit staring! And get yer ass in the dining hall you god damned brat!"

"Fuck you."

"Pfftahahaha!"

"Shut up Kirishima!"

~

"Sweetie, tell me what your sizes are and I will buy you some clothes okay? I'm sick of starin at My Katsuki happily staring at you because you're wearing his clothes." I choke on my water as I glared at my old hag.

"Tha-that's not necess---."

"No-uh, your mother gave me a very expensive necklace that could literally allow you to buy a house or a car I want to repay that through you." She uttered cheerfully.

"Tomorrow, I want you kids to go out okay? Have fun, enjoy yourselves, do whatever you want."

"You spend a lot of money for them and you're all trifty on me."

"Shut up, you think I don't know but your dad spends 25% of his salary on you! You spoiled little brat!" I mostly buy clothes and everything else, if only I earn I might be capable of buying a car already. A cheaper one at least...

"You look excited Izuku." Kirishima mentioned as Izuku stopped grinning, her face burning in embarrassment.

"Well it's my first time in the muggle world unlike you!" She admitted fidgetting. I did brought Todoroki and the boys here around summer, it was pretty fun.

"Yeah right, I will show you guys around then."

The following day, she looks all excited, she tried not to look that way though. She failed obviously, because it's obvious that she's very excited. Even making breakfast far too much earlier and getting herself change early to.

My old hag does know how to choose clothes, because the pastel dress suits her very well.

The trip was simple, to the movies, water theme park, cafe, restaurant then mall for lunch. She looks like child running around, asking about various things till she met the love of her life.

The book store.

"Such a child." Todoroki pointed out as we were looking at her staring at a desplayed TV as it was having a documentary regarding technology. I should buy her the book version of that.

"Her ignorance is cute." I replied chuckling at myself as she later glance at me smiling. I may have gotten tired a lot but it was all worth it. After a while she called out for me, talk to me beginningbto ask me about how muggles are capable of creating phones and airplanes then cars.

Her love for knowledge had always been admirable.

After the fear, the pain and agony she deserves this, she needs to escape from those for a while, be happy as it is something that she should feel most of the time.

I'd kill to make her smile...

I'd die to make her happy.