XVII

I swore not to steal the invisibilty cloak ever again so I'm trying to bare with the mere library meet ups and the friends gathering which only happens thrice a day. I like being with her, and it is not enough.

I'm even almost thankful we're in the same classes sometimes.

But human by nature cannot be satisfied, so like any other being who hungers for more I seek for more. I don't know what got into me that I research how magical cars vanish a week later, went to the library, studied the invisibility cloak amd figure out how to create a replica of it.

I successfully did in a couple of weeks.

"What have you been busy about?" Deku once asked me, as I was writing down on a notebook about various things regarding the magical car and how it vanishes.

"Just a research in a extra curicular subject."

"Which subject? Can I help? I already finished my homeworks."

"N-no need I'm almost done."

"You're making me curious."

"Curiousity kills Deku."

"Would you kill me if I find what that is?"

"Fuck no---  Oh shit. I can do it, that's it, no need to bother." She pouted.

"My astronomy class is next, see you."

"What?! Already?!"

"You're to busy anyway."

"De---." I groaned as she left the library. I went outside later on, went to the room of requirement, I think I need to ask Aizawa-sensei how to get a liscence in Apparition, I want to learn doing it.

It didn't take me a while to finish a replica of the invisibility cloak, I wonder if death can detect it though I don't know if I want to know or not.

Unlike the invisibility cloak which was all black, mine was dark green with golden paterns.

Why?

Because it's her hair color.

"You created a---." I shove my hand over the so shock Todoroki as I told him about the replica. I could be rich by this.

"Seriously? You used to deny your feelings for her but here you are doing everything in your power to have more time with her." He looks so amused as I glared at him.

"If I was a pureblood I wouldn't have to do this."

"It came great though, you being a muggleborn, because you created an amazing product."

"I learned apparition today."

"Fuck you."

"You're already a fucking animagi that's enough!"

"Human by nature cannot be satisfied."

"That's my---- The fuck?! You learned ligillemency to?!"

"you created a replica of The invisible cloak for Merlin's sake!"

"Just you fucking wait! I will become a metamorphagus! Just you wait!"

"Oh shut up." He laughs turning into a white leopard, laying on his bed comfortably. He seems like he's mocking me. This is just unfair!

This is our lives as friends. Always competing, I'm glad we're no competing on the same girl though.

"I am capable of creating a patronous at least." I smirk as he glared at me.