XXI

We hadn't talk since then, it's been a week. We needed this distance, because if we don't all hell will break lost.

Worse... Her father is coming over to check on hogwarts.

How do I plot on how to kill him or expose his disgusting color before everyone else? I just want to be with her without a single fucking problem. We wouldn't have if not for her father, I'm sure her mother doesn't have a problem about me since she mentioned that she is fond of muggles as well. My parents? I could imagine how my mother would yell at me then smile at her when I introduce her to them.

Stupid happy fantasies when there's a huge problem right before us right now.

"Are you breaking up?" Kirishima ask after a long period of silence while we were roaming around hogwarts. I trip when he ask that as Todoroki snorted.

"I doubt he'll ever let her leave him," i glared at Todoroki. Well yeah, I actually miss her. It doesn't take a genius that she doesn't want me to go near her yet, I know when I know when the next fucking problem is how do I approach her?

"You sound like you don't want him for her." Kaminari pointed out.

"Whaaa--- no! I'm fine with you two! I mean if Izuku's happy I don't mind." He laugh awkwardly scratching hid head. He sounds like her boyfriend instead of her brother, but if someone's important to you, you'd do anything to make them happy right?

"You act like she's the most important person there ever is."

"Well she is." That cought us in silence. "I was her only friend... Was her only escape from her father and it felt like I should be responsible."

That sounds so heavy.

"It was actually a pain to leave her when she was all sickly off to hogwarts, leaving her was always a pain..." I could imagine it, everytime Eijirou leaving it would feel like returning to hell.

"So I always try to go home every weekend, stay with her all summer and holidays because I knew how things would be without me... I'm even glad she's allowed to go to Hogwarts now."

"You're satisfied with that?"

"Hell no! I even swore to her! I swore that I'd help her go away from her father so last year I did." My orbs widen at what he confessed. When classes came back last January no wonder he looks unsettled.

He tried...

He failed...

"What?" Damn, has she realize how fucking lucky she is to have him?!

"It was christmas, it was snowing when she was getting punished for doing something wrong." He look away, this looks so different from the Kirishima I knew.

"I snuck into their mansion and told her to run away with me to the muggleworld, although hesitant I assured her she would be fine." He said, anywhere would be better as long it's away from his father.. "I didn't know what to do, didn't care, it was just to much for me to just watch..."

Yet he failed... He obviously did...

"Yet we're againts the head of the Ministry for Merlin's sake, I'd obviously fail... I did, it was terrible... Then I lost it, lost the confidence that I would be able to get her away from her father... I completely lost it... I didn't want to but I can't find it anymore..." How did he crush it? How was it crushed? What did he told him?

Just fuck him!

"So please...." He begged, didn't expect the conversation to fall like this. I am now convinced that her father is a monster, a monster that should just be damned to hell. Maybe it's better of a dementor take his soul away.

"Do it in my stead, do it for her."

"Bakugou... Please...?" I didn't expect tp see him this way... Never did I.

~

Everyone was prim and proper, neck ties tied properly, shirts bottoned up, hairs all behave everyone acting polite. She of course, looks disinterested. The students all look excited about the visit of the wizard who did a great change.

Fuck, they don't know who he really is.

"Miss. Midoriya, your father has arrive." She sighed, standing up exiting our classroom. When she returned to our classroom she just sat there.

"Care for magical creatures is next." I suddenly remembered the dragon incident.

"You were to perform a spontaneous speech about it by the way."

"What the fuck?! No one fucking told me about that!" When I uttered that, I knew I was doomed since Proffesor Aizawa is currently glaring at me.

"It's spontaneous isn't it." I glared at Todoroki one last time as our subject teacher told me to go up front.

The question was that.

Do house elves deserve to be enslave?

I glance at the head Minister Midoriya. With all that's going on I can answer that question that can hit him to.

I hope it hits him, hard, like a meteor from the sky. The bastard just really deserve a high five on the face with a burning comet!

"Humans by nature, fear, others face it, others run away from them." I glance at Deku although I was hesitant. "As we all know, all elves are capable of wandless magic, imagine if they are educated, think what they would be capable of doing."

"Of course, humans, with both fear and knowledge they supressed these magical creatures, reduced them into lowly slaves because they fear that the elves might become a threat." I uttered. "After centuries, that belief of course was forgotten, humans now take advantage of this workaholic creatures, their kindness and their commitment."

"Humans, who used to fear, became monsters." I glance at the head minister. "So my answer for this question is that they do not deserve this slavery, just because humans wants to stay on top means they can reduced someone above them into lowly creatures."

"This is just a fucked up world mbecause of all these fucked up people." I'm not letting that bastard hear what he wants.