XXIV

"Here comes the bride, all dress in white!" I did not expect that the twins had such a nice voice.

"Though this guy's bride might be wearing green." George wink at me as I rolled my eyes trying to fix the sleeves of my coat fixxing my tie. I was wearing a dark green inner shirt, a dark grey vest and a black unbottoned suit, the tie I was wearing was black to along with pants and shoes. The right portion of my bang was slicked backward as I kept checking it considering how my hair misbehaves a lot.

"You're as nervous as a groom mate." Fred laughs as I want to take the necktie off instead of fixxing it.

"Hush, first date is like marriage. You're getting into something that you have no idea how to handle." Accurate.

"Did you ever had a date?"

"I'm sorry if I died earlier than you."

"Bwahahaha!"

"Be a gentleman okay?"

"She loves me all bad." I smirk.

"Where exactly?"

"Oh God no dirty jokes please!"

"If a mud talks to a mud is that a dirty joke?"

"A poop would sound naughtier."

"The hell is with this topic?" They started talking about poop all of the sudden it was sickening. I feel like I'd vommit with what they are talking about.

"But anyway, I'm so proud of you two." They said in unison,

"We're proud rather." They both laugh.

"You finally had the courage! I could literally tell the sorting hat to put you in the Gryffindor right now!"

"No thank you." I responded, deciding to stop talking to them. "I like being in Slytherin."

~

The boys gathered around for a bit because the girls are a bunch of slow pokes. Kirishima is fidgetting most of the time, looking around, all nervous. I wonder where he pluck the courage to speak to Tsuyu, probably telling himself to be manly and that you're in Gryffindor.

Todoroki, had his heair slick backward as every girls that would turn their head and squeal a bit.

"Green? Seriously? You're that inlove with her?" Kaminari pointed out as I chose to ignore his question. Well, maybe, even my invisibility cloak is green because it's the fucking color of her eyes and hair.

I could get lost at the mere thought of it.

"He'd jump off the tower for her." I could tell that Todoroki said that because she jump off the tower once.

"Merlin's! Look at Proffesir Nemuri! She's damn hot!" Mineta's nose is bleeding as Kaminari laughs. Well, the teacher who embarrassed me dead was wearing a red gown, with a long slit, exposing her cleavage as it was backless, good God most if the dress is even see through, there are just particular areas that the cloth is covering up.

Kirishima suddenly tap my shoulder as I turned my head to look at him in the eye. He smiled at me, not that toothy grin he always shows everyone.

"Thanks for making her happy." Heck, I'd do anything to make her fucking happy! If her happiness would be me killing a Hungarian Horntail I would literally kill it.

Although if I killed one she'd be upset of me.

"No need to thank me idiot." Playfully punch his shoulder as he laugh.