XXVII

When we reach the stairs of the Astronomy tower, the three of us went under the invisibility cloak to assure that they wouldn't notice us. Slowly climbing up, to create no noise.

As we went up, Deku became visible to us as she was just standing head low her father a few feet away from him.

"A mudblood? You can't be serious Izuku..." As much as Kirishima wanted to jump to get her I stopped him, I wanted to listen to listen to this.

"Is it true? Is it fucking true that you're in a relationship with a mudblood?!" He yelled, however she remained calm, maintaining her composure as she bit her lower lip.

"Yes..." She admitted

"Why are you such a disgrace Izuku?! I told you not to associate yourself with mudbloods I told you!"

"There's nothing wrong with that!" She answered back which obviously surprised Kirishima. There was a short period of silence between them as her father looks amused.

"Nothing wrong? Staining the the family tree with a mudblood is wrong!!!"

"I don't care about the family tree! I'm sick with all of this! Love is something that does not go by blood!" She yelled, as I am somewhatnproud that she's brave enough now, that she can fight for us, it may not be much but it makes me happy despite the situation.

Love is not by blood huh?

"what do you know of love? Foolish little girl!"

"More than you." She glared as her father gritted his teethz

"My patience has a limit Izuku."

"It never has a limit, it just burst out of nowhere." He pointed his wand at her and we simultaneously grab our wand as well,

"Tomorrow... You are going to go to a different school, I'm going to fix your papers."

"No!"

"You are not staying here!"

"No I am not leaving him! I love him! I Love him! You are not going to change him!" That was probably the most beautiful thing I've heard today. If not for the situation I might have been grinning now.

"Take that back!"

"I would never!" She screamed as her father pulled his wand from his coat, I quickly jump out of the invisibility cloak, unaware that the two did the same.

"Expelliarmus!" I and Kirishima said simultaneously as his wand flew from his hand.

"Ka-kacchan! Eijirou! T-Todoroki-kun!"

"What do you think you're doing you god damned rascals..."

"If there is anyone damnable here..." I glared at him. "It's you..."

"Fuck off." With that I hold unto Deku's hand as we held unto Todoroki's while Kirishima did the same. The next thing we notice is that we frell into the head master's office.

"Good God! Katsuki, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?!" I ignored him, glancing at Izuku who's already trembling.

"Acting brave is harder than I thought," she laughs although the tears are starting to fall from her eyes.

"You did great strawberries, I'm proud of you."

"What are you doing here?"

"The head Ministry is here."

"What?!"

"He tried to used the torturing curse on Izuku."

"Merlin's! Now, Katsuki, bring her to your home, the Minister can't touch her in the muggle world." The head master uttered sternly.

"But---" Before Izuku could finish her sentence, the head master push the three of us behind him as the the fucked up old man is back. His red eyes, flaring with rage glaring particularly at me.

I hold unto Izuku's hand firmly as Kirishima and Todoroki stood in front of us protectively.

"Head master, do you mind if you give my daughter to me?" His tone didn't sound polite despite of the words he chose should be.

"Apologies Head Minister but I cannot ignore the fact that one of my students, is trembling in fear because of you."

"She is my daughter! I have all the rights to do whatever I want to do with her!" That made my blood boil, no one has the right to hurt someone blood related or not. Just fuck!

"Fuck off! You can't just hurt her as you pleases!" I spat out as his glare grew more threatening, I pulled Deku close to me as I started to hear her sobbing.

Fuck him!

"You shut up you filthy little mudblood!" The atmosphere grew heavy as that obviously angered the Head Master.

I could still remember how he yelled at a wizard after that wizard called me a mudblood.

"You have no rights to insult my boy that way!" I had rarely seen the head master angry, and I must admit it is rather terrifying. If he only acted more like this while he was teaching me, I might be far more polite than how I should be.

I'm just glad he's patient.

"She is also my child Head Minister, and as I swore to assure their safety, even if it means facing you." The head master uttered holding unto his wand tightly.

"Fine then, it's my word agaibts yours... You will defintely fall!" He threatened, turning his back on me.

"You can't run away from me Izuku, you can never."

"I am not running... Father." He gritted his teeth before desappearing before our sight.

"Head master!"

"Don't worry about me dear girl, I will find every possible way to expose him, I will definitely protect you."

"Bu-but you're name will be ruined!"

"It will be, but he's next." He laughs as he ruffled Izuku's hair.

"You four did great today... So leave." We went toward Todoroki by then as I glance back at the old man.

"Hey, All Might." I gave him that nickname somewhere when I was little.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Good God, you sound pretty terrifying just now."

"Shut up!"

"It was my first time hearing that to." Kirishima uttered as I glared at him.

"Me three."

"Me four."

"Hey I thank you back then Deku!"

"You said appreciated."

"It's the same!"

"It's not."

"Let's just go for fuck's sake!"