Morning

The next morning you woke up, wrapped tightly in Jared's arms. Your face felt puffy from your crying last night, your eyes crusted and sore. "Morning beautiful." He whispered, once he saw you had begun stirring.

"Shush. I know I look a mess." You argued, but he just leaned down, pressing his lips gently to yours. 

"You look beautiful to me. But are you sure you're okay? You don't want to talk about anything?" He asked, still concerned over the way you had acted last night.

"Nope, I don't want to talk." You told him. "I just want to snuggle against you until we have to rush to get ready."

You could feel his chuckle before you heard it. It echoed deep in his chest, bursting out deep and low. "No matter how much I want that myself, I promised Jensen we would meet him for breakfast. In about an hour."

With a sigh, you moved away from the comfort of Jared's arms, stretching as you made your way into the bathroom. It was a little awkward, sharing the small space with Jared when the two of you had done nothing more than sleep in each other's arms. The man hadn't even seen you naked yet, and here you were, sharing a bathroom. Nervously, you stripped off your pajama's, keeping your back turned towards him as you readied yourself for the shower. Turning your head, you caught his eyes in the mirror, darkening as he took in your naked back. 

Nibbling on your lip, you turned the water on, squealing slightly when you felt Jared's arms wrap around you from behind, his lips nuzzling against the sensitive spot of your neck. Leaning back, you gave him better access, closing your eyes as you felt his stubble chafe against your skin. "Can I join you?" He asked huskily, turning you in his arms. 

"But what about breakfast?" You asked him, though you wanted nothing more. "Don't we have to meet Jensen?"

"No matter how much I want to, our first time isn't going to be in the shower. Doesn't mean we can't have a little fun, right?" He answered, pulling away from you for a moment. Missing his warmth, you covered your body with your hands, feeling self conscious. 

"Hey, don't hide that beautiful body." He insisted, as he stepped out of his boxers, and you forgot all about your self consciousness as you stared at the glory that was his body. Full of long, sinuous muscles, he was a thing of beauty, even though he probably wouldn't like hearing that. His chest was firm, his stomach tight. As your gaze traveled lower, your mouth grew dry at the sight before you. Not that you had been with many men, most of them still in the boy category, but he easily put them to shame. Thick and long, he wasn't even completely erect and he still was bigger than all of them. 

"Y/N." He said, stepping up to you. With his hands on your shoulders, he pushed you under the spray of the hot water, stepping up behind you. With your head under the spray of the water, you leaned back, closing your eyes. The shower was large, but seemed small and steamy with Sam at your front. Hearing him moving around, you kept your eyes closed, jumping a little when his hands started roaming your skin, sliding your body wash over it. As his hands drifted down lover, easily covering your breasts, you couldn't contain the moan that escaped through your lips. 

"You are so freaking beautiful." He breathed out, leaning in and soaking his head as his lips found yours again. 

"Jared." You begged, wanting more, needing more. 

"Shh. Tonight we will have all the time we need." He assured you, his hands still gliding over your skin. Once he was satisfied you were clean, he began massaging shampoo into your hair, his long fingers rubbing your scalp. 

"A girl could get used to this." You whispered, earning a chuckle from him.

"I sure hope so. Because I could get used to this as well." He agreed.

Leaning back, you let the shampoo rinse out of your hair, before smiling up at him. "My turn."

Filling your hand full of his amazing smelling body wash, you lathered it up before pressing your hands to his chest. Feeling the muscles clenching under your hands, you enjoyed feeling your slick hands run across his body. As you moved down his chest, towards his stomach, you could feel it jump, before his hand grasped yours. "As much as I'm enjoying this, I think I'll finish. You go any lower and we will definitely not make breakfast."

With a disappointed glance, you rinsed your hands off, surprised when you felt his hand on your shoulder. "Want to?" He asked, holding out the shampoo.

Nodding you took it from him, before trying to figure out how this would work. With a chuckle, Jared knelt down in front of you, pressing a light kiss to your belly. Lathering the shampoo up, you ran your hands through his hair, loving having the silky locks in your hands. Massaging his scalp as he did yours, you lathered his hair up. Stepping back, you let him stand up, quickly rinsing his hair out.

Shutting the water off, he stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around you. Taking one for himself, he stepped into the main room, letting you work on your hair and make up while he dressed.

With only a couple minutes to spare, the two of you were finally ready. Reaching out, he grasped your hand, smiling down at you. "You seem happier."

Nodding, you realized it was true. With the intimate time in the shower, you had completely forgotten about the nasty things the fans had said about you. Hoping that nothing like that would happen the rest of the day, you kept a smile on your face. "I am happier. This morning was amazing. Thank you for it."

"No need to thank me. And it's just a promise of things to come." He promised you, just as the elevator opened.