On Set Surprise

It was a busy day back on set. Jared was off being Sam with Dean, while you were busy rehearsing your lines, ready to film your solo scene a little bit later. Walking back and forth, you reread the lines, making your way to the bunker's set.

"Excuse me, Miss. Y/L/N. But this set is closed off." One of the PA's stuttered, stopping you from walking into the building.

"But they aren't even filming in here!" You argued. "I was just going to set down at the library table and read my lines.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to let anyone in. You'll just have to find somewhere else." She continued on, her face flushed as she tried to tell you what to do.

"Fine. It's not your fault. I guess I'll go to the food tent." You muttered, turning away. It was only a short distance to the food tent, and after ordering a fancy coffee, you sat down at one of their portable picnic tables. With your script in front of you, you sipped on the coffee, as two set designer's walked in.

"I think we've got it all set up for him." One muttered as they piled their plates full of lunch food.

"Aren't you annoyed that we had to do it?" The other one grumbled, clearly unhappy at what he was forced to do. "These celebrities using their big name to create more work for us."

Your ears perked up at the mention of celebrities, making you wonder who they were talking about. "I don't think that's Jared's way." The first one argued. "He never asks us to do more work, and he's always willing to help out. And I think it's sweet."

Wanting to know exactly what they were talking about, you were disappointed when they left the room. It sounded like it was because of Jared they had to work extra, and you wondered exactly what was up his sleeve. He had been acting different all day, and you were just aching to know what was up.

Trying to push it from your mind, you turned back to your script, reading on to the next scene, surprised to see that your character was in it more than you expected. It was a welcome relief, and you hoped that meant more good things to come.

Bored and ready to be called to set, you left the tent behind, running into Jared as you made your way back to your set. "There you are!" He exclaimed, as you looked him over. Blood covered one side of his face, his knuckles bloody and his shirt ripped.

"It looks like Sam isn't having a very good day." You teased, poking the hole in his shirt.

"Hell no!" He agreed. "I've been clawed, shot and slammed against a wall. Or at least Sam has."

"Poor baby." You sassed.

"Where are you heading?" He asked you, walking beside you.

"To my set. I was going to study in the bunker's library, but it was closed off. So I figured I'd head to my set, get ready for my scene. I'm only filming one big scene today." You explained as he stopped.

"When do they need you?" He asked, his eyes never meeting yours.

"In an hour. Why?" You spoke slowly, still trying to get a read on the man you had thought you knew so well.

"Can you meet me at the bunker's library? In say ten minutes?" He asked, before walking backwards, leaving you standing there.

"But the bunker's library was closed!" You yelled after him, but he just turned and started jogging towards his trailer.

Shaking your head, you continued on to your set, dropping off your script. Making sure you knew where your markers were, you began the long trek back to the bunker's set. Arriving with only one minute to spare, you knocked on the door once again, waiting for the PA to tell you know.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, partially opening the door. "Everything is ready!"

Raising an eyebrow, you stepped inside, glancing around. Only the sconces and the table lamps were lit, giving the place a soft welcoming glow. All over the bookcases and tables were pictures, and you peered closely at the one closest to you. It was a picture of you and Jared, one that had been taken on your first date. A small sticky note was placed at the bottom, words written in Jared's tilted handwriting. The date was written, along with a little note. "The first time you gave me that smile. I think I was in love then and there."

Smiling at the note, you moved on to the next one. Each picture was a picture of you and Jared, the date it was taken, along with a little heartwarming note.

"Some good pictures, isn't there?" Jared asked, moving out from one of the aisles.

"They're amazing. You did all of this?" You asked, your finger resting on one of your favorites. It was at a convention, a selfie to catch the moment you woke up in his arms.

"I had help." He answered, and you knew he meant those two set people. Coming forward, you gasped when he got down on one knee. "I wanted to do this, and I wanted to do it right."

"Jared, I..." You stuttered, utterly shocked that this was going to happen.

"Please, let me do this." He insisted, just as Tom and Shep came out from behind one of the bookcases, silver balloons in their hands, huge smiles on their faces. "Y/N, I know our relationship hasn't been the easiest. It's had its ups and downs, and there were times we thought it wasn't worth it. But you are worth it. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life showing you that age doesn't matter. Love does."

"Jar..." You tried again, but he stopped you.

"If you say yes, and I hope you do, just know that you're not only getting me, but these two as well." He started to say, and both boys interrupted him.

"We love you, and want you to be our second mommy!" Tom exclaimed.

"Say yes!" Shep exclaimed, handing you his balloon.

"See, it's not only my heart you've captured, but my son's as well. They love you, and you're amazing with them. So Y/N, will you Marry me? Us?" He asked, and you could see how nervous he was.

"Say yes!" Both Tom and Shep kept repeating in the background, but you were only focused on Jared. The man that you loved with your entire heart. The man you wanted to continue a family with.

"Yes!" You exclaimed. "Jared I love you! Of course it's yes!"

Throwing your arms around him, you pressed your lips to his, the balloon forgotten in your hand. "Wait!" He broke the kiss of. "I didn't do the ring!"

Pulling the box out of his back jean pocket, he got back down on one knee, he opened the box, showing you the beautiful ring. It was weird, having Jared propose while dressed as Sam Winchester, but still you held your hand out, letting him slide the ring on your finger. As soon as it was in place, Tom and Shep came running over, wrapping their arms around you. "I'm so glad you guys were a part of this." You told them, smiling up at Jared.

"They even helped pick out the ring." He explained.

"You did a great job." You couldn't stop smiling as you looked between Jared, his kids, and the cast and crew that were starting to come out from behind the bookcases. Jensen had filmed the entire thing, and you smiled up at him.

"Thank you." You whispered, cupping his cheek.

"No, thank you. Thank you for turning my life upside down." He spoke softly, stealing a quick kiss before the two of you turned your attention to the congratulations coming from the crowd.

I'm thinking this is The End. Thanks for reading!!