~2~

Words:1029
Warnings: bad grammar, bad tenses and spellings.

This is my second chapter of this story so i hope y'all enjoy it so far
__________________________________
"What are you doing here?"
The boy with raven haired asked in monotone as it made me shivered. I noticed he wore warm clothes even though it was still july. Without hesitating i immediately said, "Go away.." It went silent but then i heard footsteps approaching me 'it must be him again...' i thought.

"I said Go away!" I warned him but still footsteps were approaching me. I clenched my fist feeling annoyed, o swing my hand to punch him but...he dodged my attack. Looking at me still in a blank expression. My eyes widened then tried to punch him again, no use...he dodged again. 'What's wrong with this guy?!' Immediately i stood up and clenched my fist more. "I said go away! Do you even understand english?!" His expression was nothing but just blank. 'This weirdo..!'

"Uggh...i-i don't have time for this..!" I mourned then started to walked away. Just right before i passed him, he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I turned and looked at him. "Come with me," he spoke looking at me coldly. I gotten confused, pulled my wrist away from his gripped "What t-the heck?! I don't even know you-" my words were cut off by his blue gloves covering my mouth. Just before i could pulled away, he ran leading me somewhere deep in the forest. 'Where are we going?! What do he want from me?! Why aren't i stopping him?!' My mind was full of thoughts and question it just popped out of nowhere. I decided to follow him, not like i have no choice or something besides i don't even want to go back to school.

The long walked was finally stop when i saw that we were a far from the school and the city. "W-why-AGK-are w-we even here? Why do y-you want me to f-follow you? Wh-what do you want from me?" I asked more until he stopped and turned to face me. I looked up because he was taller than me. My eyes went wider as he cupped my cheeks with his hands. His wearing gloves which made his hands feel soft. I felt my cheeks started to heat up as i could know that i was blushing. "W-what are yo-" i've been cut off by his finger, looking at me while raising an eyebrow.

I was confused, flustrated and scared if he's going to hurt me loke the others did. "How are you feeling?" He asked calmly. I gulped and answered, "f-fine." "Then why is your heart beating hastily?" My eyes widened at his suddened question. It was true my heart was beating fast which was a new exprience for me with this feeling..it's like that i'm not scared anymore. I went silent as if i don't know how to answer that. He looked at me, waiting for an answer which made me panicked more. 'Ah god this is too much preasure!! Oh god stop with that look!!' I wanted to said that out loud but instead i'll just said that in my mind. He sighed and uncupped my cheek, walling passed me. "My time is up...I'll be meeting you again. Good bye...Tweek" he said. 'He knows my name?!' I turned finding myself alone in the woods. 'H-he's gone?! Was i talking with a ghost or something?! Oh my god?! I'm lost i don't know where to go?! God this is too much preasure' i panicked and looked around. I don't know where to go or why did i even followed him from the start and the worst part is.. how the hell did he know my name?!

Then suddenly a rustled sound was heard as i looled at found who it is....Kenneth mccormick. "Tweek..." he was breathing heavily, it looked like he just ran a marathon. I backed away as i remember that accident. "T-tweek don't worry..don't be afraid" he walled to me slowly then suddenly he gave me a surprised hug making me jumped and yelped. He mumbled "i'm sorry...it's my fault". I was frozen and hesitate to hug back. My arms slowly wrapped around his back and hide my face on his shoulder. Slowly i spoke to him "It's f-fine.." a thought suddenly popped out of my head 'i like boys...' a smile creeped out from my mouth feeling happy that there was another thing that i like other than coffee.

It was not a long hug, he pulled away so was i. We stared at each other, it wasn't an awkward silent..it was a silent that both of us didn't want it to end but it has to. "W-why aren't you at school?" I asked just as i realised it. He startch his neck and laughed nervously, "well...Cyle and Token were looking for you so i decided to followed them because i shouldn't have threw that banana peel on the floor. Just as that, i saw you walking deep into the woods that made me feel curious so i followed you then it ended up like this," he explained. 'They were looking for me...' I never knew someone will cared for me and even looked after me all i know is that i'm a spazz that is addicted to caffiene.

Kenny tilted his head as he waved his hand infront of my head, "Tweek are you there? Earth to Tweek...are you here?". My thoughts were cut of by Kenny. "H-huh? What? Who?" I shooked my head as i faced Kenny. He chuckled making my cheeks heated alittle. "We need to go back...the others may gottan worried about you besides..the three of us just escape school thanks to you," he said in a serious tone but he was smiling. I looked down feeling guilty, "I'm sorry-" "Nawh you don't need to apologise, it was my fault tho." He said then patted my head. I smiled warmly as he held my hand. We started walking our way out of the forest but then suddenly a voice just heard.

"Meet me at the park...Tweek"

To be continue...