~6~

Words:723
Warning: bad grammar, typos(?), bad tenses, some timeskip

Author's POV
The hanging out was nothing just as usual as all friends do. No chaos, no drama, just a peaceful hang out.

The two young blonde male were on their way to Tweek's house. Walking in a peaceful yet comfortable silence. Neither of them talk or make a conversation but both of them doesn't have the urge to even make a conversation until Kenny decided to speak."I was wonder, if you wanna hang out for another time?"

Tweek thought for a second then replied, "S-sure, if i don't have any w-work to do." Kenny smiled lightly. They arrived at Tweek's house just right before Tweek walked to his house, Kenny grabbed Tweek's shoulder. Tweek jump alittle and yelp turning around to face the other blonde, he hummed in confusion.

"Let's meet again," Kenny winked at Tweek planting a smile on his face.

Tweek laughed quietly then nodded as an answer. Kenny let go and let the twitchy blonde walk to his home. Before Tweek walked in he waved at Kenny to say goodbye. He sighed in relief and smiled in satisfication. He was so happy he made a real friend but he is also afraid that he may fall for Kenny as he realized he liked boy-gay.

The twitchy blonde quickly dashed to his room, ignoring his mom in the kitchen. Right after he grope the door knob and open it revealing his room, he saw his window was wide open which made him went surprised and gasped. "What?! Agk! Maybe there's a theif or a killer?!?-"

"Or someone you just met," Tweek was cut off by a monotoned voice. Tweek eyes widened then face to a raven haired teen boy.

"Craig? What are you doing here? Why are you here? Agk-how did you get up here!?" Tweek spazzed out for a second then Craig walked to Tweek. "I'm just here visiting, can't a friend visit to your house?' He raised an eyebrow.

Tweek looked down and blushed alittle mumbled, "I never had a friend visitor.." Craig smiled warmly, "i guess, i'm lucky i get to be your first visitor friend."

"Why would you?" Tweek looked at him. "Reasons." Craig went to sat on Tweek's bed while Tweek followed to sat next to the other.

The visit was longer then Tweek ever thought. Both of the boys were having a great conversation, getting to know each other much better. Just then, Craig just told Tweek that he is 18 years old, two years older than Tweek. Most people said that don't befriend with someone who is older than them but Tweek doesn't care. He likes to have Craig around..he didn't know why but it felt just right. Even though the just met randomly or unexpectedly. Tweek didn't regret seeing Craig.

Craig on the other hand, likes to be with Tweek. He really love to be with Tweek even though they aren't together yet. He wished they were but it wouldn't be. He just saw Tweek hanging out with another guy who is wearing an orange parka. It's not like he is jealous or something....right?

It was already night, Tweek decided to skip dinner even though Criag told him not too. Tweek yawned while rubbing his eyes in exhaustation. Craig realised it then spoke "you can sleep tho.."
"Huh? While you watched me sleep no way man! Too much preasure!" Tweek spazz but suddenly calmed down as he felt a pair of hand/glove on his shoulder. "I'm not gonna watch you sleep, spazz" Tweek flinched when Craig called him 'spazz'.
Tweek gulped then nodded "but-"
"Sleep"
The blonde sighed then laued on his bed after Craig moved away to stood up. He turned to his back was facing Craig, blushing that Craig was still watching him. "Hey Craig.." he called out but then theres no answer. "Craig..?" He turned to face the raven boy but then he wasn't there. Tweek's eyes went wide as he looked around. "He's...gone"

After rethinking and remembering if it was a dream or an illusion, the twitchy blonde just fell asleep. Usually he didn't get some sleep thanks to his twitches and caffiene addict but then he did went to sleep.

Everything was getting different with Tweek's life since he met Craig. But it was a good change or different.

To be continue