~Epilogue~

Tweek's POV

"We're here," Kenny stated.

I walked out of his car and shut the door. Grabbing onto my boutique of flowers. "Thanks for the ride Kenny."

"Nawh~ It's nothing, anything for my ol' pal Tweek," Kenny said.

I rolled my eyes then continued my walked after waving goodbye to Kenny. 4 years had passed but still he didn't come back. I made my way to that one spot where I always visited every day after work, his tombstone.

I can't even said his name now. I can't stop thinking about him. I want him back but that won't happen...it just won't.

I sat down infront of the tombstone as I quivered my lips, trying my best not to cry.

"H-hey, I brought flowers even though I brought them almost everyday," I said.

No answer.

"H-how was your day so far?"

No answer.

"I hope everything fine there."

Nothing.

I put the boutique down, wiping the tears away with my arm.

My heartaches, my tears fall. But this memories that I had will always be living in me forever.

"...Craig," I swallowed hard, "If you could hear me, please..give me a sign that you're still their, please...I can't live on like this."

"I know, I can't see you again, I know..but-" I started to sobbed, "I need you."

You change something in me and I wanna fix whatever's hurting you now.

"If you could..show me just one sign that you're still there for me.."

You're capable of more than you think.

"Anything."

....

I sighed in frustrated, it's no use,he'll won't come back. He just won't. I stood up and fix myself to get ready to leave. Suddenly, my eyes drifted to something familiar.

A black creature, a shape shifter. Wait- isn't that, stripe. My eyes widened in surprised, I never seen stripe for a long time after Craig disappear.

A thought immediately came into my mind. Don't tell me his- my eyes looked at stripe, who was staring at me while tilting it's head. Stripe started to ran into the woods.

"Stripe! No-wait!" Without further thinking, I immediately followed it.

Stripe lead me deep into the forest as I tried my best not to lose him. His a fast little guinea pig.

"Stripe, s-slowly down!"

Running

Deep

Deep

Into the forest.

But then suddenly, I slowed down, I had wasted my energy running. I bend down, placing my hands on my knees and breathe.

I lost Stripe...

"Why does this keep on happening to me?" I asked myself as I slowly straighten up.

"That took you long enough."

My eyes widened as I heard a familiar voice. My head turned to face who was it and it was..

"Hello, love."

Craig..

"I guess the witch just gave me another chance- offt!?" I immediately hugged him cutting him off as tears started to fell down.

I could hear his heartbeat his breathing, his arms wrapping around me. I can't believe, his here, his here with me, his touching me. We're hugging, I could just die right now!

"B-but how?" I slightly pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes.

"I already told you, the witch gave me another chance, I guess she wasn't that wicked just as I thought," he chuckled.

I couldn't stop crying, not now. I smiled, I bet i'm doing the ugliest smile I ever made but it was worth it. Craig cupped my cheeks as my cheeks started to heat up.

Craig smirked seductively, "And guess what else did the witch gave me another chance."

"Huh?" I said clueless.

"This," just as that, Craig press his lips against mine. His soft lips with mine, his warm soft lips.

Butterflies filled in my stomach as my arms automatically wrapped around Craig's neck and Craig wrapped his arms around my waist.

Let's be together,

forever.

"I love you, Tweek Tweak."

"I love you too, Craig Tucker."

Just for a hug, a kiss and a heart from you would be enough for our one last touch and our one last moment.

As long as it's you then everything is enough for me.

~THE END~

A/N

So this book is really finish and I want to thank you for everyone who just read this random story I just made. I really appreciate all the votes and comments, there would might be a chance for me to write the sequel, who's knows. Maybe or maybe not. *cough* I have 2 stories ideas about creek *cough*.

That's all and finally, I'll be heading off to my next story ^^ and one more thing before I go, a friend of mine wanted a shout out so I guess why not?

Shout to Mishadelina cheek out her stories^^

●~Adios~