~5~

Words: 1064
Warning: bad grammar, errors, Slight of Twenny (Tweek x Kenny)

Tweek's POV
"Kenny..." my eyes widen in shock because no one i mean no one have come to visit my house or me. What is he doing here? Does he wants something? Maybe he just want to make fun of me...i guess thats it.

Kenny walk up to me as he wave, "Hey Tweek..if you mind, can i talk with you privately." Why do he wanted to talk with me...privately. "Tweek, i didn't know you have another friend of yours~! I'm so happy for you," my mom speak, Kenny just nod and smile brightly. Yeah right...another friend.

I sigh, "Wh-what d-d-do you need Ken-ny." Great...i'm starting to stutter..what if he just want to prank me or bully me or even worse MURDER ME?!?!? I inhale, shooking my head to make those thought disappear.

Kenny remove his hood making his whole head to be seen, he intimidate "if you want the answer then follow me." What does he think he is?!? My mom?! Oh crud..i just realise my mom is staring at the both of us..oh god this is too much preasure!!! "F-Agk-fine.." i just need to get out of my house so my mom wouldn't be so suspicious about this.

I look at my mom as she nod telling me that i can go out with Kenny (what i mean by going out...its not going out like dating or something...). Kenny grab my hand as we walk out. "W-where agk are we going?" He stay silent which making me feel anxious as anxiety slowly took over me. What if he just wanted to murder me?!? Or maybe throw me to the dumpster or worse than that?!! Oh god!

"Tweek, i know this isn't the best way to ask but wanna hang out?" He ask turning to the back to face me. My eyes widen and gone speechless...thats what he wanted to say, wow i thought it will be more surprising but oh well. Wait....he said he wanted to hangout?!?!? Oh god Jesus chirst! Thats the first. The guy who's in Stan's group ask to hang out with me....please don't tell me this is a prank...right? It can't be. "Uummm....hello? Tweek to earth are ya there?" Kenny's hand wave infront of my face which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What? Coffee? Who?" Kenny just smile and chuckle. "I ask if you want to hang out, just answer yes or no." I blink twice before i rethink my answer "I-i ummmm...yes, i guess" his smile went wider and grab my hand a little tighter as he started to run.

Why does he want to hang out with a weirdo like me? Why now? Why me? Everything went so strange since i met Craig . I shook my head to forget the question that keeps on popping out of my mind out of nowhere. "Hey Tweek," Kenny called out suddenly. I hum so he could know that i heard him. "I'm still sorry for yesterday, you know the....accident." My eyes widen and look down, thanks alot Kenny for reminding me that time!

"I-it's fine.." I muttered and force a smile even tho he isn't looking at me but i think he keeps on glancing at me then look away. We stop as i look up at him then look at where we stop. "Heh i was planning to go to the park but...i think this place will make you feel better." My eyes widen...it's a coffee shop..we stop here, oh god...coffee, i didn't there was a coffee shop?! Oh god where was i before? I can tell by the fact that Kenny is grinning at my surprising expression.

"So you like it then~" he smirk as i started to blush and reply "like? Like?! I love it! Coffee everywhere!". Kenny just chuckle and lead me to the entrance.

Timeskip

After we walk to the coffee shop, we decided to sit down on a bench at stark pond. Stark pond is one of my favourite place to be in South Park, i usually like to gaze at the sunset because its beautiful and reminds me of my old past before i was in South Park.

There's a silence between us but its not an awlward silence, it kind of like a comfortable silence. Just for a few minutes, i sideenly spoke out "Why now?"

Kenny hum, "Now what?"

"Hanging out with me...apologising me and even brought a coffee for me"

There was a gap after i asked him those question. He sighed and turn to face me. "I know its a sudden but i just..want to be your friend" he look down trying to avoid eye contact "I know you and Clyde are friend-"

"We aren't friends...we never had." I cut him off and made alittle growl.

It was true..Clyde just wants to talk or hang out with me because it was a dare. Which means everything was a fake. His smile, his laugh and everything he ever did nice things to me. it was fake. Thats what everybody called them "fake friends" .

Kenny was there eyes widen, "then I'll be your first" his hand reach to grab my chin and leans forward.

I know that i was red because o could tell by the heat that i'm feeling on my cheeks. My mind was confuse by what he mean by the first. Kenny inhale and smile warmly "Lets start over-Hi , my name is Kenneth McCormick but you can call me Kenny" his voice tried to make a british accent but fail a bit.

I on the other hand was confuse and lost but manage to realise what he was doing. I swallow abit "H-hey ,I'm Tweek Tweak" i manage trying to control my stutter. Kenny grin, his arm wrap around my shoulder making me jump a bit and yelped while he just chuckled. "let's be friend, Tweek Tweak~"

I nodded and smile warmly. I finally made a friend i guess but this can even make my life even harder...what if i will have feelings for Kenny. That would be the worse problem that i ever have. oh god! But..for now, i would just have fun hanging with my friend Kenny.