~THE END~

Words:1847

Warnings: Bad grammar, Bad tense, Typos, Timeskip, Slightly twenny

{A/N I may rewrite this one}

"Craig, is it really okay for you not to wear your gloves? Aren't your hands feeling cold?" Tweek asked, worriedly.

Craig shrugged his shoulders, "I'm dead ,Tweek, I wouldn't get a cold, trust me."

That's not what Tweek was worrying about, he's worried that Craig would accidentally touch someone beside it's a festival. A lot of people would be there. What if they touch Craig?! What if Craig disappear within air?! He will never see him, never.

They had arrived the festival, as Tweek had already guess, almost everyone in South Park came. It made Tweek felt more anxious than before. His shake didn't stopped when they had arrived. It worried Tweek so much like he could just scream in the middle of the crowd.

Craig noticed Tweek's features. Then, he grabbed onto Tweek's shoulder to calm him down.

"Tweek..don't worry, everything is going to be okay, I know you're scared that i would disappear but listen to me. I will not leave you and that's a promise.." Craig knew he couldn't kept that promise but he'll try his best.

Tweek slightly whimpered and nodded, he trust Craig-no..he love Craig. He knew Craig love him back and will not leave him. Satisfied, Craig shoved his hands in his pocket jeans. It's weird for Craig not using any warm clothes but it didn't bugged him.

The festival was beautiful, everyone cheering and singing together, how the lights shine beautifully on the Christmas tree, looking at how many couples skating together. It's was beautiful. Tweek's eyes sparkled from the beautiful view he is seeing.

Craig smiled warmly then had an idea, "Hey Tweek," he bowed to his 'princess' and handing him a hand ,"would you like to skate with me?"

Tweek blushed and responded, "b-but you're not wearing gloves."

"Whoops, I forgot."

Craig walked to a nearby guy and said something to him. The guy nodded and gave Craig two paor of gloves. After that, Craig walked back to Tweek.

"I think it's your turn to wear the gloves, I've gotten bored wearing them almost all the time," Craig stated.

Tweek giggled, nod his head then wore the gloves. Then, Craig raised his hand which Tweek accept it, holding Craig's hand back.

They walked to the counter as Craig asked the manager for 2 skaters. Green and blue, a perfect combination for the two.

After having a bit trouble with tying their shoelace, they walked onto the ice. Tweek held Craig's hand tight, struggling not to fall.

"Agk! Don't let go, Craig you traitor!" Tweek whined.

"Sorry Tweek, thought you could skate," Craig smirked.

"Just don't let go!"

"I won't, I won't, calm down Tweek."

Craig lead Tweek the way to skate as Craig slowly placed his had on Tweek's waist making the other shivered. Tweek's hand lead to Craig shoulder as Craig Tweek's other hand on his. The two skate together like dancing on a ball.

"C-Craig, why does this look like we're dancing or sort of like that?" Tweek questioned.

"What if we are?" Craig smirk seductively making the other blushed.

They dance- skate together, looking at each other's eyes. Craig pulled Tweek even closer as they almost touch each other's nose. Tweek's eyes widened and pushed Craig away causing Tweek slipped, bumping his butt on the ice. Craig's eyes widened then laughed.