~13~

Words:1370
Warning: Typos, bad grammar, bad tenses, timeskip, twenny

It's been 6 months they hung out. It was December which means, winter. The snow block the trees, roads and even the roof. Every ground ups and children having a holiday. December, where people celebrate Christmas eve. Children playing around on the snow, making snowmen, throwing snow balls at each other.

Tweek and Craig were in the park, sitting on a bench together. There was a comfortable quiet between them. Neither of them wanted to break the silent. The two hold each other hands, Tweek smiled warmly as if they were a couple. Then, a sudden thought came into Tweek, are they really a couple? No hugging. No kissing. No touching. He glanced at Craig as the raven haired didn't noticed.

If Tweek could kiss him, it'll be the best think he ever wish for. Anything. He'll do anything just for a kiss. Oh, how he could imagined Craig's soft lips with his, his stomach full of butterflies. But nothing would. Is this how his love life would be? Maybe, it's his fate.

"Tweek.." Craig called out as he puffed out air.

Tweek hummed in respond as he could feel Craig letting go of his hand. Please don't go... Craig looked at Tweek and handed him his hand.

"Let's go, your parents wouldn't like you to get a cold and beside it's getting dark," Craig said.

Tweek looked up at him and nodded. He stood up after grabbing Craig's hand. Fabric, everything he touch, hold even grip are just fabric. Tweek's know he's being selfish, eagerly wanted to hold Craig, not fabric.

The two walked out of the park until Tweek's eyes stared at a paper which made him to stop walking. Craig stopped as well and looked Tweek in confusion.

"Something wrong?" Craig asked.

Tweek's eyes keep staring at the paper. A winter festival. He pointed the paper to Craig.

"Would you like to go to a festival, tonight?"

Craig eyes widened then chuckled, "of course, I would love to go with you."

Tweek grinned in accomplishment  as he squeak, immediately he dashed to his house leaving Craig behind. "Meet you at 7pm!"

Craig was shocked at first and then slowly he smiled while chuckling. The raven boy continued walking at where his feet would want to go. Craig had an idea on what to wear for tonight. He walked to into the forest.

Tweek on the other hand arrived at home safely and he was really excited, he don't know what to where for tonight. He throw all of his clothes out of his closet, drawer and even under his bed. Note to self: clean your room one day. Tweek struggled to pick which clothes to wear and he keep imagined something bad would happen when they in the festival.He shook his head to forget it and move on.

"Tweek honey, someone wanted to see you down stairs!" Tweek's mother shouted.

Craig's here?!But it isn't 7pm yet! I haven't even done changing my clothes yet! Without even hesitating, he immediately wore a green sweater which technically it really doesn't help him from the coldness outside. Tweek ran downstairs, he almost slipped until he stopped his track and encountered something unpredictable for him.

it wasn't Craig. It was the person who accidentally slipped him in the cafeteria, the guy who brought him coffee and hung out for the first time. The person name Kenny. Kenny was standing outside while he was carrying a cup of coffee. Tweek walked to Kenny and asked.

"K-Kenny? what are you doing h-here?"

Kenny unzipped his parka so he could speak clearly. "You know, meeting my pal," He grinned mischievously.