~7~

Words: 1265
Warning: Timeskip, bad grammar, typos (because i wrote this on 2am)

Author's POV

The sun rose making the light flashed Tweek's eyes. He groaned and thanks to the light his eye lid slowly went open revealing his coloured green ceiling. Tweek shifted to the left to try to get some sleep again as his back help him to blocked the light from his eyes.

"You know it's bad for you to wake up late, right?"

Tweek's eyes widened from the sudden voice that just came out of nowhere. Before he scream a hand glove covered his mouth from screaming. Immediately he closed his eyes to scared to look who is infront of him, it must be a bruglar? A killer?! The underpants gnomes?!?!

"I'm not either of those..just open your eyes, it's me Craig," the twitchy blonde slowly open his eyes and revealed that it was true, a raven haired male wearing a chullo hat with a blank face as he usually does was looking at the blonde.

"What are you doing here? And mostly...DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO READ MY MIND?!" Tweek panicked and got flustered. Craig raised his hands in surrender, "I'm sorry, ok? And i'm just here wanted to meet you again."

"At 7 in the morning?!" Craig shrugged as an answered. Tweek sighed and sat up as his messy hair blocked his eyes alittle. "Doesn't friends meet up with their friends?" Craig raised an eyebrow and asked. "Yes but not at 7 in the morning...it's too early," Tweek rubbed his eyes and yawned while answering. Craig shrugged again, standing up while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Why do you really truly want to meet me in the morning? Beside you wouldn't come here without an acual reason," Tweek narrowed his eyes at Craig. Craig shrugged again, Tweek's eye twitched and sighed, "which that means?" Craig looked at Tweek with the same stoic expression like usual. Just right before Craig said something, the door knob was turned which made Tweek's eyes focussed to the door. Which reveal it was Tweek's mother, "honey ,you're awake. Your dad and I are going somewhere for awhile, are ok being here alone?"

"Yes mom, c-can't you see someone is already here with me."

"Tweek...we know you have your 'friend' but we are serious, can you?"

Tweek twitched then looked at where Craig was supposed to be but he was gone. His eyes went wide as he was shocked. Then, his eyes went to his mother's. "Y-yes...mom," Tweek looked down and stuttered. His mother smiled warmly and nodded as she went out if the room leaving the blonde alone in his room. The twitchy blonde was looking down rethinking and questioned himself if Craig was there or not, or its just another illusion or-
"I guess you're free today," a familiar monotone voice just heard out of nowhere.

Tweek screamed at turn to his left which reveal Craig crossing his arm leaning on a wall. "Y-you?! I-i thought you-no wait you were- Oh god THIS IS TOO MUCH PREASURE!" Tweek gripped onto his hair and spazz out. "You'll get bold if you do that, ya know?" Craig glared which made Tweek whimpered and stopped gripping onto his hair. "You don't like me gripping onto my hair..?" Tweek asked, Craig nodded in respond. Tweek blushed alittle and mumbled, "o-ok.."

_________________________________

A few hours had passed, Tweek already took a bath and wearing his clothes. The two boys were sitting on a couch in the living room, watching television. It was awkward for Tweek to be honest but for Craig it's not. The blonde couldn't focus on the show they were watching thanks to his anxiety. Craig glanced at Tweek as he noticed Tweek's features. The raven haired boy sighed ,"do you want to go to the woods?".

Tweek turn his head to Craig, "h-huh? To the forest..?" Craig looked at Tweek and nodded "I'm bored here." Tweek looked down and hestitated for awhile then nodded in respond. Craig stood up and walked to the door following Tweek just after he closed the television.

Both of the boys walked out after locking the door, on their way to the forest they encountered Cartman and of course with Kyle, Stan and Kenny. Tweek immediately hides behind Craig as Craig looked at Tweek raising his eyebrow then he looked at Stan to Kyle to Cartman then to Kenny.

"Something wrong with them?" Craig asked. Tweek jumped alittle and hesitated, "o-one of them made me feel uncomfortable.." Craig glanced at the gang then his eyes focused to the raven haired boy. "Thats guy?" Craig pointed, Tweek looked at where Craig pointed. "N-no...the fat one.." Craig glanced at the fatass.

Craig just walked to them while Tweek panicked and trying to stopped him but no use. "Hey." Craig sorta shouted making the gang pay attention to him. "My buddy Tweek said one of you losers making him uncomfortable," Craig glared at the fatass. Stan, Kyle and Kenny stared at Cartman. "Well then that would be me, bitch got a problem with that?" Cartman smirked and cross his arms. Craig just looked at the fatass with his emotionless expression, no fear no anger, just a blank expression.

"Yes, i do have a problem with that." Tweek decided to warned Craig, "C-Craig its fine, we can leave him.." the twitchy boy tugged onto the other. Craig sighed and nodded. Cartman laughed, "Hah! What a whimp, trying to be stronge infront of his boyfriend,so adorable-ppfftt." Craig gave Cartman a death glared then flipped him off. Cartman eyes widened and was about to attack Craig but he got stopped by Stan and Kyle.

Just right before Tweek turned behind, he saw Kenny waved at him so Tweek decided to waved back and smiled warmly. Craig saw it but decided to ignored it feeling an arrow just stroke his heart through.

_________________________________

The raven and the blonde arrived in the forest. Walking around the forest they encountered a little deer in the forest. Tweek's eyes widened about to walked to him but Craig blocked him from walking forward with his arm. Craig raist his index finger to his own mouth to tell Tweek to keep quite. Tweek listened and nodded as he let Craig do his thing.

Craig slowly walked to the deer, slowly and carefully trying not to let it run away. Tweek on the other hand scared if the deer would do something bad like injured Craig or eat him?! The blue chullo hat boy raised his arm slowly and carefully while trying to touch the deer.

The deer flinched away alittle but then it slowly walked to Craig which Craig almost earned it's trust. Slowly the deer let Craig to touch it as Craig decided to rubbed it's forehead. Just as he did, he looked at Tweek and told him to come here. Tweek listened as always and hesitated to touch the deer at first but slowly he it's forehead. Tweek planted a warmed smile on his face as he never had touched one before.

It was smooth and Tweek like touching it then suddenly a thought came of out his head. How does Craig feel like? His eyes widened and blushed with a random thought. Craig glamced at Tweek and asked "something wrong?" Tweek jumped gasping, "a-ah nothing!" He looked down and flustered. Craig just shrugged it of as he continued to do his thing. Tweek glanced at Craig then to the deer as he thought to himself.

'I wish i can touch you one day...'

To be continued