~3~

Words: 1660
Warnings: bad grammar, spelling and tense

Tweek's POV

-note: timeskip to the next day-

"Meet me at the park..Tweek"

those words haunt me as i can't sleep for the whole night. I also can't stop thinking about yesterday....at why i just followed him without thinking. Maybe it's because i had no where to go...i think(?). Suddenly i slowly close my eyes as those words starting to fade out of my mind until suddenly....

Ringggg!!

"GAH?!" The alarmed clock just turn on making me scream and jump. Turning it off, i sit up groaning 'great...i have work to do...' i sighed as i stand up to stretch my arms up. Standing up, i look at the mirror looking at my half awake face as dark circles are visible. I usually pass out but thanks with the help of coffee, i can stay up alittle.

"Tweek honey! Breakfast is ready!" My mom shout from downstair, "coming!!" Immediately wear my green shirt trying my best to button up my shirt which was hard for me because of my trembling and twitching. I gave up and let it be before going down to find my mom in the kitchen cooking eggs and a cup of coffee on the table. 'Coffee!' My hand immediately grab the coffee cup, sipping it hastily. Right after i take a sip, my mom look at me in shock. "Tweek, can you help your mother with something?"
"What i-is i-i-it mom?"
"Buy me a pack of sugar because we ran out of sugar for our coffee shop" she smiled as i nodded. My mom handed me ten dollars to buy the sugar and maybe some treats. I dash out after waving goodbye to my mom.

__________________________________

Walking across the street going to a nearby store. I was passing by the park but suddenly i stop as i look at the park. 'Should i really need to visit that weird guy...? W-what if he wants to kill or kidnap me?! Oh my god this is too much preasure!" Alot of stuff popping out of my mind. I shook my head and decided to walk to the park to meet him.

People rarely walk ar the park nowadays because of school and stuff. Which is a good thing because i usually don't like when a lot of people are around, looking at me it made me freak out and panicked. The wind blow through me making me shiver as i look around trying to find that person.

"Looking for me?" I turn, found a raven haired boy wearing the same warm clothes like yesterday. "W-why di-did you want me t-to come here?" I can't stop stuttering, thanks to my negative thoughts i'm trembling. He narrow his eyes and sighed "I'm not going to do does kind of stuff to you" I froze just when he said that "did he just read my mind?!" "Sort off" i turn to him as my eyes were in fear "h-how..Are you a wizard?! P-please don't curse me!" I shield my face using my arms. He sighed and facepalm "I'm not a wizard if i was i could definitely touch anyone's skin or hold them..but guess god won't let me in this damn world".

I got confused at what he just said 'god won't let me in this damn world...what does he mean by that?' He raise his eyebrow and smile "So you want to know" i just stay quiet as he knows what my answer is. Just as i notice, he wasn't wearing his gloves, he tug on my sleeve leading the way. 'He can't touch? Maybe he's just faking it...like everyone did.' I thought looking down.

It wasn't along walk as we stop. He sit on the bench near the pond which was infront of the bench. He patt the bench next to me "come sit here". I blink but do what he told me to do. It went silent for a few seconds which made me feel preasure. 'Oh god when is this going to end, why does silence have to took over?!' I was shaking and twitching more.

Third person POV

Craig glance at Tweek, looking at the twitchy boy. He sighed "I wanted to tell you something"
"Wh-what is i-it?" Tweek looked at Craig as he keeps on twitching. "Do you believe in spirits?" Tweek eyes widened and stuttered "n-no...yes...i-i don't know! Oh god this is too much preasure for me Agk!"