~11~

Words:938

Warning: bad grammar, bad tenses.

Tweek's POV

There i was, standing on abandoned tree house while the rain gets heavier. The wind blow through my skin send me shivers but that wasn't the only thing that i'm focusing on. The only thing that made me focused was the person, the stranger, my friend...my lover. We were looking at each other's eyes. My. Brown and green-ish eyes to his blue ocean eyes. Locking each other, speechless and cold.

He opened his mouth but not a word came out of it then he closed his mouth, silently. His hands which were using gloves, clenched. I had no idea what to say or do. My whole brain would not allowed me to but my heart does.

"Tweek..." after a long silence, he managed to break it. "H-how are you?" That what he said. After 2 days, he just said that. 2 DAYS! I clenched my teeth and slowly walked to him which made his eyes widened. Without further thinking, immediately land on my knees, instead of hugging him which may cause me to accidentally touch any of my skin with his and let his disappear forever. I hugged his lower half instead, crying for my dear life on how i missed him even though it just 2 days but it feels like forever.

"Why..?" I cried out "Why did you leave me...just like that?!" Craig on the other hand looks like he does not know that to do so he just placed his hand on my hair patting it as if i'm a lost puppy or sort of like that but i did not complained...i just like it.

"I'm sorry Tweek..i'm so sorry.." oh how i missed his monotone voice, "I was giving you some time to think but i never leave you." My eyes widened then slowly i pulled away from the hugged, standing up to face him. Craig glanced behind me which was the picture that i saw then back to me. "Is that you're family?" I questioned. He answered with a nod. He walked passed me to the picture, looking at it sadly.

"I was twelve that time..my mom was there, my dad so does my little sister..Ruby," his lips crept to a smile, "my first time moving to south park..new home, new faces, new friends. " he laughed a little then continued, "it was fun that time until everything change, everyone change..my parents started fighting even my friends so was i.." my eyes widened as i went speechless. "I didn't let anyone touch me, i couldn't think start that time..i was to scared, confused and lost. If anyone tried to touch me, i'll bet them up..i was 16, everyone was scared of me but i didn't care, it was my way of life..my destiny to be the monster who doesn't like to be touch."

"Then one day..i ran home deep into the forest, not to be seen as i suddenly met an old lady, she told me to help her with something but i refused, she tried to touch me but i pushed her away until i realized i shouldn't have done that. She cursed me...killed me. But one night i opened my eyes found out that i was still alive, feeling like i needed to apologize as i thought god gave me another chance. When i did, everyone fully scared of me except for my sister..i touch her hand and apologize until suddenly, i felt my hand disappear she screamed and she pushed me away calling me a witch. I was about to told her but i felt my hand disappear even more immediately i ran into the forest again, my life almost disappear until the old lady come back, reviving me..she gave me another chance to rethink, to feel never to be touch, then...this happens.." Craig sighed and looked at me. As i noticed, he was crying.

"I regret it Tweek..." his voice cracked a bit then he cried out even more, "I regret it!" I never seen Craig like this before. Grabbing his hand which was cover by his snow gloves, i kissed the top of his palm hand while caressing it. Craig's eyes widened as his eyes filled with tears. Slowly i pulled away and planted a smile  across my face. 

"it's ok , Craig..i'm here for you..you don't have to be scared, i won't leave you," Craig's wipe his tears off while i could see it looks like he was smiling. "Thank you for understanding...Tweek, I love you so much..." my heart started to beat faster after i heard those words, i guess it's my turn to reply. "I lo-" just before i could finish my sentence, the sound of thunder cut me off as i jumped in horror. 

"We should get something to get warm, " Craig made his way to a drawer which was old and there's spider-webs. He opened it then grabbed something which reveal a blanket. he patted the blanket to clear away the dust. "It's a little dusty but i guess this could help," he stated. I just nodded. Then, just after i sat somewhere, Craig just wrapped the blanket around me but not him. My eyes widened, "b-but how about you?"

He  just smiled, "Your health is more important than mine." I blushed and looked away. i could feel my cheeks burns as my heart beats faster. oh god, i hope he doesn't heard it! Craig sat next to me, looking up the ceiling. Both of us are quiet, it was quiet except for the sound of rain falling and water dripping from the ceiling. after a few seconds of silence, i slowly fell asleep.

To be continue

A/N i may update late because my phone broke and i am using the laptop. i can't use the laptop much so i hope you guys can be patient ^^;;