Bliss

"We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all oddsI know  we'll be alright this timeDarling just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your manI see my future in your eyes

fighting against all odds
I know  we'll be alright this time
Darling just hold my hand, be my girl,
I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes."

PLEASE READ: I hate writing sex scenes. They come out awkward and weird when I write them. I apologize for the not-so-detailed scenes. Please do your best to imagine it. Thanks guys!

I lean my back against the cold, light blue lockers; sliding down, touching the ground as I land. My legs extended in front of me while my arms cross over my lap.
I glance down at my ankles which has scars on my olive skin. Another reminder of what happened. The halls were empty because everyone was in the cafeteria. I chose to be alone. I didn't want to be around the happiness of other people. One day I might be happy, but I feel like that won't be any time soon.
Footsteps made their way into my hearing, along with talking. I didn't bother looking at who it was. Their voices gave it away. Justin, Bryce, Zach, Monty and Marcus. I kept my eyes on my hands which just stayed still. Their voices get lower as they come closer to me. I felt their eyes on me as they passed.
"Hey, I'll catch up with you guys." Zach calls before walking back over to me.
My eyes find his dark ones as he takes a seat beside me.
"You don't have to sit with me." I explain. "You can go with your friends."
Zach scoffs with a slight chuckle. "They're jerks anyway."
I nod, not disagreeing with him before looking back at my hands. I feel an arm go around my shoulders. I tilted my head to the left and laid my head on his shoulder.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked. His voice quiet as his thumb rubbed my shoulder.
"Your party." I respond softly, staring out at the lockers opposite us. "The one you had...about two weeks after Jeff and I started dating."
Zach shakes his head, remembering. "Fuck, that was almost two years ago."
"What specifically? Talk to me." Zach encourages, nudging me slightly trying to convince me to talk.

I took in a deep breath as I admired myself in the mirror. An awkward smile comes across my face as I check my dress accordingly.
"You look so beautiful, honey!" My mom softly says as I run to her.
I look down at my dress, chewing my bottom  lip. "Really? Not under dressed or over the top?"
"Jeff?" She asks with a knowing smile, cocking her brow. "And when do I get to meet him?"
I scoff, shaking my head as I push past her and walk back into the bedroom.
"Soon enough. We've only just started dating, I don't want to scare him off." I joke while I grab my phone.
I hear a car honk outside, I move the curtains from view as I look out the window. Jeff.
"Bye mom, love you!" I squeal before rushing downstairs towards the front door.
"What time will you be home?" My mother calls as I open the front door.
I roll my eyes before answering. "I'm staying at Zach's tonight!" I quickly shut the door and make my way to his car.
"Wow babe." Jeff grins, meeting me outside the passenger door. "You look amazing."
My smile automatically gets bigger as I press my lips on his. Our lips moving in sync with one another while I breathe in his cologne.
"Mmm you don't clean up so bad yourself." I let out, my fingers playing with his hair while doing so.
Jeff opened the door for me, allowing me to smell the 'new car' fragrance he had on the dash to make his car smell better. He climbed into the drivers side, not being able to stop smiling while doing so. His hand took mine, twisting our fingers between each other before heading to the party.
"So, you're staying at Zach's tonight?" He teased, chuckling.
"He said there's a bedroom for us to take, since we'll both be drinking." I respond biting my bottom lip.
He looked at me lovingly and confident. "I'm looking forward to that."
We eventually got to Zach's party which seemed to have a few people in there at that moment. I squeeze Jeff's hand as we walk into the party as a couple. My eyes watch as Zach was still setting up with the help of the jocks.
"Yo Jeff!" Monty calls, waving Jeff over. "Come give us a hand man!"
Jeff looks down at me with a smirk. "He just needs someone with a bit of muscle. I'll see you soon."
"I'll go find Zach." I reply as we walk off in opposite directions.
Soon enough, I found him. "Zach!" I called as I walked toward the raven haired man who smelt of alcohol already. "Are you drunk?"
"Getting there, Andy!" He laughed as he embraced me in a tight hug. "You finally made it. Where's Atkins?"
"He's inside helping Monty with something." I shrug with a soft laugh.
With that, the night went on. Beers getting chugged, people making out or heading up to bedrooms - it was definitely a party to remember. Everywhere you went, in or outside the house smelt like alcohol - not even a hint of fresh air was around.
"Andrea! There you are!" My drunk boyfriend called as we stumbled towards each other. "Where have you been?"
I laugh as I bop his nose with my index finger, shaking my head. "Finding friends!"
Jeff motions his head toward the back area where the jocks were playing beer pong.
"Join me? We can beat Zach and Justin." Jeff suggests as he brings me into a sloppy, drunken kiss. "Please."
I sigh loudly with a yes before he leads me outside. "Be prepared to get your arses kicked!" I yelled walking to the table.
"You sure you got this, Andy?" Zach scoffs as they refill their cups.
"Bring it." Jeff smirks as we start filling our red cups.
Justin and Zach glance toward each other before laughing. "Let's do this." Justin adds before tossing the first ball.
The night was a blur from all the alcohol consumed. Towards the end of the night, Jeff and I hadn't left each other's side after the beer pong match.
"Do you want to...maybe go upstairs?" Jeff suggested, squeezing my hand in his. He licked his bottom lip as he stared at mine.
I nodded in approval and just like that, we swiftly moved through the drunk bodies. He led me upstairs and went to open our room door, only to have it locked from the inside.
"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I mumble as I try to open the door.
I was craving Jeff. I wanted him - needed him. Now. I could tell Jeff felt the same as he looked for another place where we could be alone; also the fact he had a noticeable boner through his pants.
"C'mon, I know a place." Jeff grinned as he pulled my hand back downstairs.
I followed my baseball lover to where he led me in the front yard. I looked around and noticed drunks passed out on the lawn, noticing no one still sober enough to stand.
My nose then smelt the new car smell, my lips were on his, our tongues twisting and fighting for domination in each other's mouths. I didn't imagine having sex with Jeff for the first time in the back of his car but yet, here we are. The touch. The taste. The sounds. The smells. Everything finally being one.
"Is this okay?" Jeff breathed out as he glanced down at me. Wanting my confirmation before going further.
"Yeah, of course babe." I smirk as I pull his shirt over his head.
His lips made contact with my neck - biting, sucking. It was satisfaction. His hands trailed down to my thighs, squeezing them in his grip. My nails dragged up and down his back, moans left each of our lips. The music was drowned out by our sounds.
I fumbled with his belt buckle trying to get it undone but his hands came along and saved the day. While he unbuckled his belt, preparing himself, I did the same. I slid my underwear down my freshly shaven legs before he crawled back over me.
Our lips reunited once again just as he entered me. My body tensed in pleasure as my walls caved around him. We couldn't help ourselves when our sounds got louder. Our moves shaking his car in the parking spot in front of Zach's house.
"Fuck Jeff!" I moaned, my finger nails digging into his sides.
His breaths quickened by my ear knowing what is about to be next. "Baby, I'm close!"
My back arched, pressing my body into his, my head fell back as I closed my eyes.
"Oh, me too!" I cried out as his arms wrapped around me, keeping my body pressed into his.
My left hand tangled into his hair with a bit of pulling while my right wrapped around his neck.
The night soon ended with our half-clothed bodies tangled together. Our bodies glistened from the sweat in the moonlight as we passed out on each other. It was one of the best nights of my life with this man. It definitely wasn't the last.

I glanced back at Zach who was still rubbing my shoulder with his thumb.
"You guys fucked in his car?" Zach asked, laughing. "I never knew that."
"Because it doesn't need to be spread." I laugh, nudging him.
Zach squeezed my shoulder gently, his smile mixed with sadness. "I'm sorry, Andrea."