We Have Forever

"I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do."

PLEASE READ: Another sex scene coming up. I once again apologize. Thanks for reading!

"Babe." I whisper, kissing up and down his neck.
The love of my life was asleep but he needed to be awake. After all, I planned the day for us. I hear him groan and sheepishly smile at me as he stares up at me, sitting on the edge of his bed. Jeff uses his strength to his advantage and pulls me down onto the bed, rolling us over so he's on top. He continues the deep, passionate make out session. Our tongues swirling around each other while our hands explore the others body.
"Mmm Jeff, we got to get ready." I manage to push out in breaths.
"But babe, it's my birthday." He whines as I pushed him up off me.
"Soon." I promise as I wink at him, rolling out from under his shirtless body. "Go get ready."
I kiss him once more before leaving the room. I walk downstairs to his parents who were in the kitchen.
"Is he awake?" Harris, Jeff's father asked as he walks from the living room to the kitchen, which was where his wife and I were.
"Yeah, he's going to get ready then come down." I reply, taking a seat at one of the bar stools.
I watch as Jeff's mother, Maria, finishes putting the frosting on the cake.
"What do you have planned for today, Andrea?" Maria asked, not taking her eyes off the cake.
"We have the baseball game at three then I have reservations at the best steakhouse in town." I reply quietly, with a grin. "Since I know how much he loves steak. I've also booked a hotel down the road from the restaurant, so when we have a few drinks we can walk."
"He's going to love it." Maria smiles at me, finishing the cake.
I smile to myself, crossing my fingers. "Hope so."
Footsteps were heard as Jeff finally made his way from his room.
"The beast has risen." Harris announces as Jeff comes into view.
"It's my birthday, I'm allowed to sleep in." Jeff jokes, laughing.
He sees us around the bench.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" Maria, Harris and I sing together. "Happy birthday to Jeff! Happy birthday to you!"
Jeff laughs as his mother hugs and kisses him. His father follows, with a handshake and a hug.
"C'mon babe, bring it in." Jeff orders with a cheerful smile.
I smile as I make my way to him, his arms wrapped around me as he leaned down and kissed me gently.
"Beautiful." Maria whispers as she snaps a picture of us.
I pull away, laughing as Jeff chuckles at my embarrassment.
"Okay, okay." Jeff starts as he sits at a bar stool. "Lets dig into this cake!"
His family and I have a piece of cake each, laughing and making conversation. After the cake, it was present time. His parents went first; giving him some money with a Rolex and a pair of sunglasses.
I was smiling from ear to ear watching him celebrate his day.
"Happy birthday, babe." I chime in and walk over to him. His ropes around my waist as I stand beside him.
"Thanks, munchkin." He replies as I kiss his cheek.
Jeff starts to unwrap my gift, revealing the two baseball bracelets and a key chain inside a small box.
"Aww babe." He smiles widely, taking the red and white bracelets in his hands, reading the black writing on it. "You're my perfect catch."
He smiled to himself as he put his on, before taking my hand in his and putting the other on my wrist. Jeff then took the key chain. It had a small, silver baseball glove and a silver dog tag beside it saying the date we'd started dating.
"Babe." Jeff whispers, looking over at me. "Thank you. I love it."
"Well, the day isn't over yet." I say in a sing-song voice as I look over to his parents. "Should I give it to him now?"
"There's more?" Jeff asks surprised.
"I'll get it on video!" Maria squeals in excitement as she sets up her phone.
Jeff sits there, confused and anxious while he runs out of patience. "What? Andy, what is it?"
"Go." Harris adds, leaning over his wife's shoulder.
"Okay so you can't freak out, okay?" I laugh as Jeff raises from his chair.
"Yeah, okay. What is it?" Jeff asks, tired of waiting for the surprise.
I hand him an envelope as he looks at us confused. His curiosity gets the best of him as he peels open the seal.
"Oh my god." Jeff says softly as he takes out two baseball tickets to the Dodgers and Yankees game. "Oh my god. How did...did you..."
He was lost for words before lifting me up, spinning me around. Jeff kisses all around my face, so excited for the event to come.
"I seriously have the best girlfriend in the world!" Jeff yells as I laugh.
"It's at three so we have to go." I add as he puts me down.
"Three?! I gotta get ready!" Jeff rushes to his room to get ready for the rest of the day.
"Oh my god." I laugh with his parents as we watch the excitement take over.
The day finally began soon after. We were on our way to the baseball game. The screams, chats, cheers - could be heard for a few miles. The baseball game wasn't the only gift he was getting. When the game was over, we made our way to the hotel to change.
I'd packed Jeff some clothes to change into. Once we were ready, we walked down to the steakhouse, hand in hand. The steakhouse was amazing compared to the food we'd gotten from the game. Steak, chips, burgers. God, we had a lot that night. Followed with alcohol.
Back to the hotel, I gave him his last gift. I pushed him back on kitchen chair when we entered the room.
"Whoa babe." Jeff chuckles as he positions himself comfortably on the chair.
"Happy birthday." I whisper, leaning in and kissing him tenderly.
Before his hands reached my body, I pulled away with a devilish smirk playing on my face. My hands reached the front of my dress, slowly pulling down my black dress. Jeff bit his bottom lip as I revealed the red, open cup, basque g-string set underneath. My breasts exposed while he repositioned himself as the boner rose in his jeans.
"Fuck you, Andrea." He mumbled, chuckling as his eyes were searching my body for one thing to look at.
I kept eye contact, ignoring him. Making my way to my boyfriend and my hands making contact with his knees. I parted his legs forcefully before taking a seat on his lap. My back leaning against his chest, his lips attached to my neck as his hands caressed my breasts. My left hand tangled and pulled on his brown locks, grinding down on his boner.
Our breaths being the only thing heard in the room while I teased the teenager. I swayed my hips in all directions as I rubbed him through his pants. His fingers digging into the side of my breast while I did. The impatient male, lifted me off his lap and laid me on the bed.
"No more teasing." His breathing hitched as he spoke.
Within seconds, his shirt was on the floor along with his pants. When he climbed over me, my right hand found its way to his lower half. My hand gripped him while he rubbed me from the outside of the g-string. I squeezed him gently as I slid my hand back and forth on his veined boner. He slid the g-string to side before sliding in his two fingers.
My mouth watered. Hungry for him. I was needing him in me. I craved us to be one on this night. Our groans, moans and whines were echoing around our ears, as we prepared to make love.
All we could smell was each other as we glistened in the light from sweat. It didn't take long before we gave up on foreplay and gave each other what we wanted. I gasped when he entered me. The thrusts followed with grabs, pulling, scratching and biting from each of us.
This was us. Two teenagers giving everything each other. To the one we loved. We are in love.

I opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling of my white room. My earphones were over my ears as it played music; the only sound I heard. I kept my tears falling as I laid in my bed. No cries, sobs, screams - just my music. My eyes blood shot from keeping the tears falling. My cheeks red and stained with tears. Listening to songs that you added to my Spotify list called: 'Our Songs <3'