Betrayal

I looked up hesitantly to see them smirking down on me as I shivered uncontrollably.Then darkiplier walked towards a small wooden table and drew a whip and handcuffs. (i wrote handcuffy) Oh no.

Anti grabbed my wrist before I felt a searing pain in my side.I looked down to see a

.

.

.

a knife.I screamed in pain and spat in dark's face.He flicked it of my face and growled."that was a big mistake,Lilly,"My adrenaline kicked in and I stood up seemingly effortlessly (It actually hurt like all hell). Anti was gaping like a mother-fucker.Oh wait his is a mother fucker!!Dark showed no emotion and left the room.

I smiled at Anti.I walked up to him trying incredibly hard not to wince. I leaned on top of him and swooned to recieve a chuckle from him."I knew you would come around!" he whispered in my ear and I shuddered in responce.

"I guess you could get me something to help with this then. Perhaps?" I asked him before leaning on the wall for actual support.

"Of course!"He left as I was still shackled to the wall as of late.He left the room and I immediatly searched my now open hair for pins.I know for a fact I put some in but no they went through my hair and took them out.I sighed in defeat before Anti and dark came through the heavy steel doors each carrying something.Anti was holding a first aid kit and dark was hiding whatever he was dragging behind him.

"we need to cut of your shirt,or pull out the dagger."he said to me.I held up one finger and he moaned in response.

"Do 2 it is more painful, you are a demon." a familiar voice ringed out behind dark but it wasn't him or Anti.I watched as Mark strode out behind him.I looked at him with fear and hatred.He roughly grabbed my chin and smirked.

"The shirt will come off anyway and she needs to learn that you do not say no to markiplier,"I heard Sean cry out in response and mark smacked me "Oh and tell your boyfriend to shut up I already got rid of your ex and you might want jack to hang around a little longer."I still could not see jack and felt betrayal and hatred bubble inside me.

Do you:

a) stay quiet

b) spit in his face

or

c)punch him in the gullet and kick him in the balls???

a)

I just looked at his smirking face before crying out from the pain.I looked at Anti who was holding a bloody knife while cleansing my wound.I looked at my once friend and croaked out "you broke your promise....".I just fell to the ground as they left me alone dragging a struggling Sean behind them.

b) 

A smirk grew on my face and he looked confused before I spat in his eye."Mother-fucker you broke your promise,"I glared at Anti and he gulped before cutting away at my shirt and vest leaving me in a bra.They all smirked except for Sean who began growling even though he was still under the grip of Dark.Anti pulled out the blade and I winced. "Oh and for trying to get to me..." Anti started before re-inserting the knife and earning a cry of pain and another when it was withdrawn from my side.He cleansed it and they left me in only a bra and jeans.I felt terrible for letting Sean hear of my deed.

c)

(P.S if you chose this u badass gurl!!/boy!!)

I looked at my boyfriend which gave me strength inside my soul.I lifted my now curled fist and punched him in the gut before kicking him in the balls.This infuriated his henchman so Dark smacked me again before Anti twisted the blade making me instictivley punch him in the face.He toppled over because of the force I used and dark charged towards me.I dodged him as best as I could being chained to a wall and Sean laughed.

"You don't wanna mess with my girl once her hormones are released!!"he yelled before toppling over in laughter. I smirked as they all left the room while dragging the exhausted jack.I sighed and fell asleep on the chair Anti had placed for himself. I am a badass.

(story continues normally from here)

I woke up to see the three bastards inches from my face.I lifted my hand and smacked them reflexively.Dark smacked me again and I groaned obviously turning the men on.

"Eww, you guys have dirty minds!I have a fucking boyfriend bitches. try and beat that!" I yelled at them before realising that Sean was missing.I frantically looked around searching for him.

"Looking for your boyfriend?Well Anti was busy with him and should get back to that.Also dark I have personally had enough of her hormone induced slaps and would appreciate some handcuffs." he began to speak and I became slightly depressed for no apparent reason.

"Great time for you to start kicking in!!!" I yelled out to my mood swings which earned some looks.I just became sad and wanted Sean to hug me as we watched rick and morty all night while wrapped up in blankets.My head hung down and I began to sob quietly.Mark lifted up my chin and looked like he was sympathetic for a sec before just smirking.

"Finally given in?" he asked me and I felt mood swings start working.I slapped his hand away and grabbed his neck.I put him in a painful position where it would be easy to break his arms and looked at him.

"Unchain me,"I whispered in his ear "I can easily break your arms like this and if they were to harm me in any was my body would unintentionally break your neck..."he gulped and unlocked my chain so he could take me to Sean.He untied Sean and I let go of him.

"Lilly you should not of let him go who kn-" Sean begun to speak.

"I can't hold people like that for long and I have a plan,it is crazy just like its creator, just know whatever I do I love you forever and always but please forgive me," I whispered in his ear before turning to the men.I was about to speak when Anti ran to me with super speed and put a liquid down my open throat which caused me to fall into his arms.Dark had re-tied Sean and the last thing I heard was Anti:

"Time for the fun to begin...."

.

..

...