Takeover

About 6 months later

I've stopped ageing for 4 years now and I am 25, Sean is 27 and Shadow is 24. Demons have finally emerged and humans can't stop them.  People have died and we can't trust anyone who's been unprotected outside of the border.Everyone's scared and all we can do is wait. I'm scared. I'm scared that he'll come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We heard a bang n the door. I approached the door and saw two demons outside the window. Opened the door hesitantly.

"How may I help you?" I asked politely, hiding my thoughts of killing them.

"We are looking for Sean William Mcloughlin," a tall redhead said.

"May I ask why?" I questioned carefully while stepping away from the door.

"He has been chosen by our new king for a torture camp," the other said and I gasped in shock.

"Who is this new king," I asked again,

"His name is Antisepticeye," one said and my eyes widened in terror.

"Heard the name before?" the redhead asked and I nodded.

"Sean's not here," I said. I felt them try and sift through my thoughts but they couldn't find anything.

"May I ask if you are human?" one said,

"Yes I am, you are quite polite for a demon, bye," I said before closing the door. I ran upstairs to Sean and looked at him.

"Shadow! It's time!" I yelled across the hall and she nodded.

"Flor-" Sean began and I shook my head."Lilly, what's going on?" he asked.

"We need to go to buy more clothes," I said and he nodded in understanding. I ran into my room and put on my heirloom necklace on. I flashed a green instead of a lilac and when I looked into the amethyst there were little lime green particles swirling inside. I was no longer a princess.

I was a queen.

I gasped in realisation. My mother was dead. I collapsed onto the floor but no tears emerged. I sat there until they entered. Sean was confused but Shadow understood.

"She's no longer a princess," Shadow explained and Sean saw the necklace.

"Wow," is all he could say.

"I can't wear this until we are home," I said before I took it off and put it in its box. I sighed and walked into the living room as Shadow put up the portal. I took a deep breath and entered.

Anti's POV

The two men I sent to search for Sean came into the room and I looked at them expectantly.

"We couldn't find him at his old address, there was a girl living there, he had moved," Thomas (the redhead) said.

"Can I see this girl?" I asked and they put their hands forward. I saw Flora smiling at them, she looked worried.

"YOU BITCHES!! THAT WAS FLORA MIST!!" I screamed at them furiously.

"Wow, she's not as beautiful as they say," Nightmare said.

"You really think she would show her real face to demons?" I asked him

"The princess of fairies?" Thomas asked. I blinked as I received some information.

"Something tells me she's now a queen," I said.

Flora's POV

I stepped into my old home and I was immediately met with the cheers of my people. Shadow popped up behind me and wiped off my makeup to reveal my true beauty. People called me beautiful all my life with makeup but nothing can compare to my natural face. I sighed happily before re-applying my makeup. I don't like to show my face as I'm used to it with makeup.

The government took me inside and we spoke about how the previous queen died from demons. I call her mother, but fairies aren't born like that. I sat with them for a while before retreating to a bed. I am so tired from demon teleportation, but at least we are all safe.

At least, that's what I hope.

(2 days later)

Anti's POV

"Oh no, you better watch out my princess, I'm coming," I whispered to myself before we entered her apartment which was empty according to the next-door demon. We went inside and I smelt that Shadow had teleported them away. I tracked it to the middle of a forest where I'm guessing the fairies are. Maybe I can get some slaves in the process. I opened a portal and entered after informing 3 million demons of my location in the forest.

Flora's POV

I sighed as I was informed that we only had about 300 fairies ready to fight at the moment. We would have 1 million tomorrow because of the other 999,700 are arriving tomorrow. 

I sat in my bedroom until a scream rang through the place. Oh no, not already. I changed my dress into something suitable with my magic and went into the chaotic hallway. There were demons and fairies battling and I was just there attacking demons in several different ways. I didn't kill them, I just took away their powers for a long time and teleported them home. I made my way slowly to the throne room and saw all the blood on the floor as well as the countless creatures fighting. There was even a squirrel fighting!

I walked began fighting and made sure my makeup was on my face if Anti fell in love with this face imagine me without makeup. The demons weren't very hard to fight and I took on three at a time, but there was at least 2 million of them all over the city. I looked around and saw Anti killing so many of my people and I literally flew there. I landed a distance away fom him and all the fairies left to fight other demons. He smiled.

"You're still covering your face?" he asked

"No, this is my face," I lied

"Liar," he yelled and attacked.I parried it and smirked before attacking.

"How many did you bring?" I asked him

"3 million," he answered. I looked at him weirdly.

1 hour later

 We were still fighting until dark stabbed me with a sword and it went straight through. They all looked shocked when he withdrew it and no demon noticed when I healed it.

"Oh boys, I can heal myself," I said cockily and Anti looked mad as all hell.

"I've had enough!" Anti yelled and he struck the ground. His hand glowed green and he smirked.

"Pain," he said and everyone except for me and the demons screamed in pain.

"STOP THIS!" I screamed and they all stopped screaming "How did you make this?" I asked him.

"Oh with the help of Warfstache and Googleiplier," he responded. 

"Kneel," he commanded and I fought the power as hard as I could until he let me go.

"Come," he commanded and my body walked towards him. It's stronger when directed into one person. I stood beside him and he snapped his fingers. He put me in a long red A-line dress with a slit. My brunette hair was in a bun.

"Now, let's see that face," he said as he brought his hand to my face. My limbs were frozen so I bit down on his hand and he smacked me. I flew onto the ground and my makeup had partly come off. My hand was bleeding from being cut on a knife that was on the floor and I winced.

He gasped when he saw me, even though he hadn't taken it all off. He reached towards me as gently as possible. My face has an effect on people. He had frozen all my body and he wiped the rest off. He shook his head and returned to his regular psychotic self.

"Perfect,"