Flora

"My name begins with a F," I hinted before a growl erupted from Anti.

"Flora Mist!!!" He yelled at me.

"Wow you really did only pay attention to my wings! Oh, and it's princess Flora, to you," I responded.

" Dark, restrain her," Anti commanded and in a second I was retrained to the bed. I tried using my magic but he used enchanted rope. I wouldn't be able to fight his wish off. Wait, my wings!! I unfolded them and smirked, the edges cut like knives through the rope and I sat up before screaming in pain. Anti held a bloodied knife in his left hand, my wings in his right. I tried to grow them back but he cut into my flesh so it would take at least an hour. I was restrained again but with stronger rope as the white sheets were stained red. I froze my body to speed my wings along and could only watch as Anti stroked my head.

"Why is she frozen?" Mark asked hesitantly.

"She has gone into regeneration and freezing her body will speed it along, won't it dear?" he turned to me.I wanted to bash his head into a rock.

"All right genie, I want the princess of fairies, Flora Mist to fall deeply in love with me," Anti declared and I felt something enter my head. I fought it as long as my damaged body could resulting in me losing consciousness.

.

.

.

.

I awoke without feelings for him. My mind recovered enough to fight it off. I was on something hard and realised it was Anti. My wings were back and out so I flew up and off him. He jolted up and spotted me, I flew down and smiled sweetly at him before groaning.

"Did you really think that would work? You going to have to try harder," I said before feeling something strike the point between my wings. I went into human form and fell from the ceiling. Anti caught my trembling body and I saw Mark looking over his shoulder.

"Bingo," he whispered before setting my recovered but weak body down.

"Please, don't do this, I don't deserve it" I pleaded with him.

"You must love me!" he told me.

"Don't you see how impossible that is? You are the opposite of the man I love!!" I screamed in his face. "I just want Sean," I started crying.

"Fine! Sit with Sean!!!" he yelled and I was in Sean's arms, surrounded by our apartment. I squeezed him.

"Sean!! I missed you so much!They found out and Anti is in love with me and, and" I rambled on and on.

"Hey, hey it's okay now!" he said to me. I kissed him and sighed happily.

"I don't think this is going to last long," I muttered to myself and sure enough, I was right.