Time For His Friends

I awoke in a chair like usual and saw that I was in an unfamiliar room.I felt a rough rope around my abdomen but when I tried to move I felt a searing pain making me scream.There were childish giggles behind me.I looked down and saw thorn covered vines wrapped around my abdomen, my lilac t-shirt stained with small red dots.

"Why won't you leave me alone, wait WHERE IS SEAN?IF YOU HURT HIM I SWEAR-"a surprisingly familiar voice interrupted me.

"Don't worry we haven't hurt him......much" they all approached me and I was shocked by what I saw. Pewds and Cry!!!

"Good job with using thorns, they are the only things she hates!!"Cry told Mark and I winced in pain from the thorns.

"Yeah Pewds thanks for the advice!"Mark told pewds and I suddenly became very aggressive.

"Oh look Pewdiebitch and Cuntoatic are now helping the dickipliers and septicfuck!!!" I yelled out to them.I yelled in pain.Cunt over there had cut my arm.

"Watch your language bitch!" he told me before getting up to join the others.I decided to be cheeky.

"Oh thanks technically speaking I am a bitch as it refers to female so I don't find it offensive!"I replied to them.Mark looked smug and walked up to me.

"What are y-AHHHHH YOU MOTHER-FUCKER!!" I screamed out after he ripped off the vines making gashes in my arms as well as turning my shirt to a crop top.

"Please just take me to Sean and let him go so I will go with you," I pleaded imagining my poor Sean all bruised and beaten.

"We will let you see him but no promises," Mark told me before Cry carried me into another room where Sean was in a corner.

He didn't let go so I elbowed him in the face before running to Sean who had a deep gash on his left cheek.I shook him and just kissed him once he woke.It was full of passion and one other bitter thing, sacrifice. 

Sacrifice.

They just watched.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered in my ear before turning to the other people in the room "Let her go, I'm the one you were searching for Anti!She has nothing to do with this!!"

"That was true but I've taken a liking to her!She put up a fight, I look forward to breaking her!"He said to Sean before gripping my shoulders and drawing blood.He licked the blood."Also very sweet, and a virgin!"I looked at him with disgust before I remembered my promise to Sean.

"Anti, if I stay here would you make an exception and let Sean free, It would make me enjoy staying here even more! I need to know he will be safe before allowing you to touch me, for me?"I asked as innocently as possible knowing that he was wrong about me being a virgin.

"Only for you dear," he responded.

"Can I say goodbye?"I asked him with a genuine smile.He licked my bloody shoulder like a vampire before muttering 'genuine'

"Okay just don't try anything!"He told me before releasing me from his grip.I ran to Sean and kissed him.

"I told you that I'd keep my promise, now keep yours and don't worry they can't get to me.When I imagine you my spirit is restored!I love you don't forget that but find someone else." I held him in a hug before pulling away and going to Anti.

"Make sure he is safe," I turned to Anti and Mark left with Sean.I held a straight face and turned towards Anti.

"Wow I thought you would be crying!" he commented on my expression."Come with me, Lilly!"I walked with him up a staircase and into a giant mansion.I was in the basement before.He took me to the 4th floor and put me in a nice bedroom.He left after locking me inside.I looked out on the balcony and saw Sean being taken home blindfolded.I fell to the ground and just stayed like that.

He's gone.

{A while later}

"Lilly, come here!" Anti called from across the room and I just walked over to him.I'd given him my freedom and I have nothing to fight about.I still hate him.My eyes still burned with the fire of my spirit.

"I have an important choice for you," he told me

"I knew there was a catch!"

"You have a choice,

A)try BDSM tonight with me as your dominant

B)stay under the watch of mark all night"

"A) I choose A!!!!" I yelled out immediately because I hate Mark and have never tried BDSM.He smiled before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the bed.He chained me to the bedpost and pressed a button on a small remote.I gasped when kinky equipment came out of the floor on racks. 

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you," he whispered seductively in my ear.I shuddered at the contact before speaking up.

"Let's do a play, like a satanic ritual with me as a sacrifice but without intense pain and some kinky shit is allowed, oh and the safe word is mother-fucker!"I suggested excitedly "If they want the others can join, I don't mind as long as I stay dressed!"

"I like the way you think! I'll go get the others," he compliments me before unchaining me and leaving to get the others.If I am gonna be stuck here I might as well have fun.

Anti entered the room before dragging me to the first floor.We went in a room they had prepared already.It was scary.

It had a giant symbol in the middle.I then noticed that they were wearing creepy maroon robes.It had torches in a circle surrounding the symbol.It was too dark to see anything else.

.

.

time to begin