Pain

I felt him move my frozen body and lift me up. He carried me through dark halls that weren't in my castle suggesting that he teleported us to his place. Blood was splattered on the walls and I dreaded wherever he was taking me. He stopped in front of a metal door. I felt my body loosen up but I was already behind the giant barricade.

Inside was two tv's. The screens changed from static to a dark room with three figures inside. When the camera focused I saw Anti. He had Shadow and Sean! They were tied to chairs, Shadow's emanating a faint green light.

"Anti! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" I screamed towards the screens knowing he could hear me.

"I'm having too much fun!" he cackled like a witch before walking off screen. He came back with a knife and I heard the continuous cries and followed with my screams. I got an idea and cut my finger. I cast a quick spell and a wave of pain struck me. I collapsed and bit my lip as my hair fell in front of my face. You've never experienced pain if you haven't experienced it from a human's perspective. I healed their wounds and Anti looked puzzled as they stopped screaming. He had cut them below my clothes so he couldn't see the blood that was coming from me. When he saw me on the floor he smirked and cut Sean on the arm. His wound healed and a wound cut in mine as blood spilt from it. He stabbed him in the chest and I screamed as the pain seared through my chest.Tears ran down my face and I removed my now blood-covered hands from my chest and healed myself.

"Oh is the queen taking the blows for her friends?" he asked sickeningly. I nodded to him and he laughed.

"Unless you want to die like the last queen I suggest you stop," he said and he showed me a ring. It had an emerald inside and it all clicked in my mind.

When queens are born we usually have a stone or gem fused onto our person but I didn't. I was different, he killed her and used her gem to gain her powers.

"Try and find mine, that's the thing, I don't have one," I smiled at him

"All queens of your species do!" he yelled

"I don't," I told him. He looked at me funnily.

"Check her," he whispered to himself and the door swung open. Two demons grabbed my arms and another looked at me for a moment before they all left. I was confused but shrugged it off.

"Wow," he whispered to himself as he drew out a sharper knife and slit Shadows cheek. I healed both of our wounds and looked at him.

"I can keep this up forever," I told him and he left the frame. A section of a wall jutted back and Anti emerged. He grabbed my arm roughly and began to drag me. I swirled my free hand but he grabbed it.

"Ah, ah ,ah," he scolded and pushed it back, shattering some bones.

"YOU BITCH!!" I screamed in pain and healed it. I saw the wall start to shut and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He yelled out and I flew through the wall/door. It led to a large dark room with them in the middle.

I untied them and they jumped up as demons filtered in. I smirked and flew up. Shooting a giant death ray they all died and it left Anti and us three. Shadow and Sean stood behind me and I threw my amethyst necklace at him.

"Find a use for it," I said and turned to Anti.

"Never make a girl mad,"

______________--------------

A bit of a short chapter because of my SAT's so I will start updating regular length stories Friday.

Love you lots,
                            Lilly