FUCK NO!!!

I got up to quench my parched throat when everything around me changed into the fucking living room in Anti's place.

"You had your time now for our side of the deal,"Dark said.

"What deal?" I asked frantically.

"Oh, everything Anti says always has a catch," Felix saud weirdly.

"What the fuck are you bastards talking about?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"You have four options," Mark said

"What are you talking about?" I inquired.

"We want you to be happy so we let you choose from four," cry said.

"You must marry someone

A) Anti

B)Mark

C)Dark

D)Sean,

-" Felix was interrupted 

"SEAN!!!" I yelled.

"You didn't let me finish, in a week," I interrupted him again.

"FUCK NO!!! TOO EARLY!!" I screamed

"WILL YOU LET ME FINISH??! With Sean in a week and everyone else you have up to a year," he proclaimed.

"Still choosing Sean," I said and Anti looked agitated.

"You're gonna regret that choice one day," Anti grumbled before I was back in Sean's arms.I was about to tell him but he shushed me.

"I know, I was against it even though I knew that you would choose me," he said.

(What will happen one day??!)

Hi guy's, Lilly here. I'm messaging to say thank you to galaxykitten5 for all the continuos support and understanding. Love you all sooo much, bye!!!