Threequel

I will be writing a new edition to my series.

It will be in the future and in the perspective of a girl called Lilly.

The scenery and people will be based on me and my surroundings as well as people I know.

For people who may know me, we will be in our school.

Aleena, don't be mad if I kill the dinner ladies!

But this book will be called nightmares and Flora will apear but not as much. This book will carry on as the other one is set after this one ends.

If this book's end is underwhelming then I'm sorry.

P.s there will be some time loop shit at the end of this book, which we are approaching.And now for a sneak peak at nightmares.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

 I hummed to my music as I hastily dried/ washed the dishes. There was a bang coming from the door. Dad shouldn't be home yet.

" Dad is that you?" I asked as a shadow crept up the walls. I looked at it before realising that it wasn't my father home early from work. I screamed without success as he dragged me away. 

"Shh, Hey there, don't try to escape," he said in a deep and menacing voice "your mine now, and there is no escape, if you find a way to leave this house, I will catch you. Drag you back to insanity and punish you," he whispered "We must give you a punishment for screaming," he told me and I knew this was a dream as I had no control over myself. Yet I couldn't help but feel the wave of fear as he walked away after tying me to a chair. I heard the clancking of metal as something sharp was dragged through the room. I threw my head back to see a knife but stopped my mind from screaming.

"No, no, no, no, please!" my sleeping figure pleaded and my mind cringed knowing that I would never beg but be calm. I have always snickered at the fact that people are afraid of death and now someone who knew me deeply was doing the same.

I felt the sharp cut of a blade on my throat before I jolted up in my bed. Darkiplier, I knew that face anywhere thanks to Mark's vids. His disgustingly blood red hair and sly smirk made me want to kill him.

I got up in the dead of night and went into my bathroom because of a stinging on my neck and sure enough there was a scratch where the dream blade had been.

 This isn't happening.