5. Jeff The Killer *Updated*

Origin: Jeff and his family moved to a new town,him and his brother Lui were bullied by three kids form their new school, Jeff stands up for hi brother, breaking the ring leader of the groups (Randy) wrist. Lui is blamed for it and sent to juvie. Later Jeff and his family are invited to a birthday party for a neighborhood kid, and there Randy and the other two bullies show up with guns and knives. Jeff is beaten up severely by Randy before he finally fights back, but when he does he's no longer himself but in fact insane. Randy ends up lighting Jeff on fire which knocks him out. After some time he is released from the hospital, but his skin is bleached white and his hair is singed black. His family takes him home, and because Jeff's sanity has snapped, he cuts a smile into his cheeks and burns off his eyelids. He then murders his family, including his brother Lui and his neighbors parents; Jane's parents. 

Age: 13 years old

Appearance: Black shoulder length hair, white leathery looking skin, large scarred smile, eyes ringed in black, bloodstained white hoodie, black dress pants, brown sneakers, about 6'0" tall. 

Full name: Jeffery Dan Woods

From Philadelphia or Pennsylvania

He is EXTREAMLY dangerous

Main weapon is a knife that has his and his families initials engraved onto the handle

After he killed his family,his next victim was Bob Salestine, a high school jock who'd raped a girl in the bathroom. 

Jeff's mouth eventually will scar over, and his skin has started to shed the white dead skin. This has resulted in him starting to look much more human. His hair also grows very slowly, but eventually there is enough brown showing that he has to steal some girls black hair dye to hide his humanity. He has never reached a point where he's rebleached his skin, but there are days when he will stumble into the kitchen with a fresh smile, each one more jagged than the last due to the difficulty of cutting through scar tissue.

Jeff is the lightest sleeper in the house. He barely sleeps. Its mostly because when he does manage to slip into a creepy open eyed sleeping state, he hears Liu screaming. No one knows it, but his catchphrase is Go To Sleep because his mother would always say it to him and his brother before bed. It became a joke. A comfort. He tries to make people feel comfort before they die. And no one knows because, just like his hair, he tries to hide everything that gives him humanity. After all, he doesn't look in the mirror and see a human. He sees a monster.

He doesn't really like Liu anymore but he still cares about him a bit

Favorite food is Sushi

He has a soft spot for animals, especially kittens and puppies

He has a neck tattoo. It is a Japanese conji saying "If it doesn't kill you, I will"

Taste in music ranges from Marilyn Manson to Black Veil Brides, though he mainly listens to Nirvana

He's best friends with BEN Drowned

He had a 5 year deadly rivalry with Slenderman, though no one quite knows why.

He has literally every mental illness in the book

Constant night terrors

His dog, Smile, is his only weakness even though he's a hell hound. 

There are only two documented pieces of evidence that he even existed, one being a photo to that is believed to be Jeff, Lui, and their grandmother, and the other being a newspaper clipping photo of him.

Jeff, Lui, and possibly their Grandmother, with their parents in the backround

This is allegedly Jeffery Dan Woods in a 2006 newspaper article stating what happened

**If you have anymore information on him let me know and I'l put it in