6. Homicidal Liu *Updated*

Origin: Same as Jeff's of course, except that when Jeff attacked Liu he never died. Liu woke up in a hospital, his sanity broken as well, and he killed a nurse and escaped. His focus and his only drive was to find Jeff and get his revenge. Until one day he met a girl: Susan. He ended up killing her because they broke up and he now kills anyone who shows him happiness. 

Age: 15- 16 years old

Appearance: Brown longish hair, pale skin, lots of stitched up scars, green eyes, black and grey striped scarf, brown long leather jacket (think Dean Winchester style), black jeans, black combat boots.

Full Name: Liu Vicky Woods

Liu received 47 stab wounds and then got 727 stitches. While he was being stabbed, he had grabbed a rosary from his nightstand to defend himself and choke out his brother, but it broke. Below is believed to be the actual rosary.

This is the only known piece of documented evidence proving that the Woods Homicide was real

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is the only known piece of documented evidence proving that the Woods Homicide was real.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liu was/ is highly sensitive to the paranormal. Ghosts, demons, monsters, even proxy were no strangers to him. Ever since he was a baby, his family simply wrote this off as him having day dreams and imaginary friends, but as he got older his condition got worse; he'd suffer form blackouts, waking up with odd wounds he couldn't remember getting. Sleep walking and talking was also common. 

Both Homicidal Liu and Jeff The Killer are of Italian origin

He hates Jeff but he still cares for him a lot

He is from Maryland. 

He has SPD: Split Personality Disorder

His counter part is named Sully, and is believed to be the "evil" counterpart of Liu. 

There was a recorded 911 call from Liu asking for help after he'd been stabbed, but it has since been lost. 

** stuff on Lui is hard to find so if I find much more or if you guys know anymore let me knowwww