8. Laughing Jack

Origin: Laughing Jack is the titular antagonist of the creepy pasta story of the same name and its prequel, "The Origin of Laughing Jack". His origins date back to 1800's England, where he was created by a guardian angel as a "not so imaginary friend" for Isaac Grossman, an extremely lonely child that was often abused by his parents (his mother in particular). Originally a fun loving and kind clown, Laughing Jack was slowly corrupted into a monster. After accidentally killing a cat while playing, Isaac's mother immediately believed it to be her son who did it. Isaac was sent to boarding school shortly after, forcing Jack to return to the box he was discovered in. As time went by, Laughing Jack's colorful appearance turned monochrome and he became emotionless as a result of his imprisonment. 13 years later, Isaac finally returned as a bitter, alcoholic who dismissed Jack as imaginary after the death of his parents. Designed to adapt and develop with Isaacs changing personality, Jack became more and more evil as Isaac became a serial killer who would commit his murders in front of Laughing Jacks prison. Eventually Isaac rediscovered the box Jack was trapped in and accidentally released him. Resentful of his former friend and having a new found love for violence, Jack brutally murdered Isaac and continued spreading his own brand of "fun" to all the other children of the world.

Age: Unknown

Appearance: Clown, black and white striped nose, black and white fur, striped long sleeve shirt with grey torso, black suspenders, black 1800's pants, black and white striped tights, black 1800's shoes with buckle, around 9'11" feet tall.

After being locked away for 13 years, LJ can't sleep without a light. He has to be able to see his entire room, and he sleeps curled into a fetal position with pillows and blankets surrounding him. He has the smallest room, and many people think he would have the biggest, but it's quite the opposite. His room is the smallest and the most filled. He keeps it this way because the box he was trapped in was a literal empty nothing. He needs material objects around him to feel okay.

He's an enigma, it's hard to put a finger on him. His emotions change from any given moment. Like a hurricane, LJ is unpredictable and only rolls with people who are as fast paced and crazy as him. Which is why his and Jeff's friendship is so strong. Laughing Jack is as cruel as Jeff so they both share the same humor. He's eager to please the very few he looks up to and is described as a kiss-ass by Masky.

He is color blind.

The Red Journalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें