9. Red Angel

Origin: His Origin is unknown, though some say that he is a fallen angel turned demon. 

Age: 1,100 years old

Appearance: Red hair, different color eyes (Left one completely black with upside down cross under it, Right one iris is red) pale white skin, black hoodie, red jeans, black chuck tailors, black gloves, white mask with a zigzag smile and two eyes, left one an X, right one a circle. He's about 5'10", One lip piercing. 

Main weapon is a box cutter

He is bisexual. 

He is charming, mysterious, perverse, quiet and unpredictable. Very Dangerous. 

Hobbies: Collecting eyes, killing people, raping boys and girls, reading, stalking. 

He likes blood, cries of creatures, crows, eyes from other people, the darkness, and sex.... lots and lots of sex. 

He hates arrogant people, bullying, resistance of his victims and sunny days. 

Favorite foods/ drinks are hearts, vegetable soup and pizza, and beer, blood and tea. 

Lovers: Amnesia.EXE, Cybork, Dolly, Gaby Serket, Engel Hannibal, Scarlet P. Rose and his fangirls/boys

Friends: Alice, Bridget, Crazy Face, Daisy, Emily, Hoodie, Lulu, No Name, The She, Saint, Sliga, Slenderman, and Splendorman

Rivals: Eyeless Jack, Offenderman

Enemies: The Police and parents (he doesn't think he has an enemy of Creepypasta origin) 

There are some who say that he died in a fight with another demon long ago, but that he was raised again. 

If you know anything else on this character please let me know.