13. BEN_Drowned

Origin: 

Age: Rumored to be around 10 or 12, though some sources pin him at around 20. 

Appearance: 5'4", shaggy bleach blonde hair, Link Outfit, black bleeding eyes with red pupils, pale white skin

Real name: Benjamin Lee Rider

Impeccable talent for hacking, renowned for it in the 90's

He is very quiet, and was bullied because of his fear for water. 

He is a materialized spirit. 

On April 4, 2001, his drunk father drowned Ben in a bathtub full of water. Nine hours later, he appeared before his father dressed in Links outfit and dripping wet, and electrocuted his father. 

He sometimes uses Cleverbot to communicate with people, though it is rare. 

He has a sister, and her name is Sally Williams. His parents has gone through a divorce before his mothers prostitution and drug abuse. Each parent took a kid, and his mother later changed Sallys last name from Rider to Williams. 

BEN can sing really really well. 

BEN smells like the air outside just before it rains. 

His music taste depends on his mood. When he's high, he likes things that are a more chill kinda thing (lil uzi vert and kendrick lamar kinda shit), but when he isn't high then it's things like Eminem he listens to.

BEN can get tired, but he can recharge exactly like a battery. Also, he can charge up certain electric devices by just touching them. 

BEN is a math genius 

Jeff and BEN are best friends.