Chapter 1

Thanks you for not leaving! This is the second chapter so enjoy ;)

(Naru's P.O.V)

I decided to run away from home. I was still deciding if I should when the twins were born. I didn't go through, but that was only because mom was alive. My name is Naru, and I was about 3 when the twins were born. I have Kurama sealed inside of me. He got lose when mom give birth to me, so dad, no not my dad he was the 4th hokage he has no right to be my dad any longer, sealed him in me. What nobody knew was that Kurama was forced to do it. The dark chakra that leaked into the seal made him go mad, he was also take over by juubi during this time because blue wanted to visit him. (Sorry for the long back story)

Before the twins were born, the hokage was sweet and kind to me but after he neglected me, yelled at me and even put me in so much pain every time he gets mad. It wasn't that bad until mom passed away, after that he used me to vent his frustrating on.

I'm now 5, I trained with Kurama for about 3 years. It was hard to say goodbye to the few people who actually loved me but more people hate me than love me the few how love me are mom, Konohomaru, Azuma, Itachi, Iruka who bought me roman, and the 3rd hokage.  So goodbye everyone. I had already sealed all of my belonging and even a small house in to scrolls. I packed the scrolls into my bag and set off.

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Naru jumped from tree-top to tree-top and over the wall. "Hey kit there's a clearing up a head, in about 25 km." 'Got it!' "Hey pup be careful there are many dangers that you don't know about, ok?" 'Ok'

And I am done.
Next chapter is about her setting up and where she will met
Pain/Nagato and see Itachi again for the first time in 2 years. Naru has red hair with beautiful purple eyes.