Chapter 11/The Bell Test Part 1

I'll just go to the part when Kakashi starts explaining the test.

(Nobody's P.O.V)

"Ok... go!" Everybody went to hid exept Naru.

"A ninja must conceal their movements. They hidden well... hun?"
"I'm not afraid of you! I'll take you on right here, right now! Let's go, believe it!"

"You know, compared to the others... your a bit... weird."

"The only thing weird is your haircut!"

Naru started to run to him, but stops and jumps back. Kakashi reached for his 'weapon pouch' (Aka his 'perverted-Godforseaken-books-made-by-a-SUPER-pervert-writer-Godfather-of-Naru book pouch')

"Shinobi battle technique part one: Taijutsu. The physical part."

He toke out his book and started reading.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Why are you reading?!"

"To find out what will happen next. But don't let it bother you, with your weak attacks, it would't matter if I was reading or what"

"Why you...!"

Naru ran up to him and tried to punch him, but he blocked it with one hand. Then she tried to kick him, but he ducked. Finally, she tried to punch him, but Kakashi disappear.

"Hun?"

"Don't let the enemy get behind you all the time. LEAF VILLAGE SECRET FINGER JUTSU: A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!!!!!"

'That pervert' Naru though as she blasted off again (Pokémon anyone?) and landed in the pond 'Maybe I can attack from the water' and she threw two ninja stars to Kakashi.

Kakashi, being the showoff he is, cot them with two fingers doing a peace sign✌

"What are you doing now? You know you can't have lunch until you take a bell by noon."

"I know, I know! You told us already!"

"You look tired for someone who is going to serpass the hokage someday."

*insert a loud stomach grrrrrrrr*

"You told us not to eat breakfast! How can I fight while I'm starving to death?!"

*insert two loud stomach grrrrrrrr*

After Naru had a... um... interesting battle with himself, she saw a bell on the floor.

She ran to it but it was a trap.

"Think before you use a jutsu. Or else your opponent will use it against you. Oh and also, if the bait is obvious, it's usually a trap. So don't take it. "

(👇 Naru in a tree and angry)

"A ninja must see through desertion

"A ninja must see through desertion."

"I... get... it...!"

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it"

Sasuke through four ninja stars at Kakashi and...

(Name the dots)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!

Hey so I'm thinking about making a little side story.

Cause my little brother was watching this show call b-daman and so I decided to watch it too and find some fanfiction about it. It's not that bad really (but hey I'm 12 he's 9 so...)

And this character named Samuru NEEDS a love life.

Anyway when school starts again updates will be slow.

And also take a look at this picture👇

For those who can't see, it says:

If u love your mom pass
this to 20 other people. A girl
ignore this and her mom
died 365 days Later... 😢
Sorry I can't ignore This
Cuz I love my mom👧
👧

Bye bye minna!😁😄