Chapter 13/Bell Test (P.3)

Hello and I'm so so so sorry that I didn't update for so long! So... on with the story:

(Naru's P.O.V)
I'm hungry... I'll just eat my lunch now!

(Over to Sasuke and Sakura Nobody's P.O.V) AHHHHBHHHHHHHHHH! "SASUKE BODY WITHOUT THE HEAD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

'My teammates are useless!'

(A/N: um... time skip...?)

(Nobody's P.O.V)
Long story short, Kakashi tied Naru to a stump and the alarm rang. Then he explained that this was a team exercise and that, in the real ninja world, there will be situation where your enemy might have a hostage and you have to choose between your teammates.

After a big speech Bakashi said they passed and they left Naru tied up.

(With Sakura)

' CHA! I'M ON A TEAM WITH SASUKE! Now all I have to do is to become closer to him and... OMG! I might get my first kiss by the end of this month! OMG! OMG! BEAT THAT INO-PIG!'

(With Sasuke)

'I'm one step closer to HIM... to my goal... my REVENGE! I just have to stay focused and train until I'm strong enough to be by myself and then I can leave this stupid team!'

(With Kakashi)

"... and that's my teams performance and why I passed them, Lord forth."

"They seem like they might need a bit of work but I think it may work. Just don't regret your decision about passing them."

"I will keep that in mind. However I wish I gotten your two children and Sasuke as a team."

"Yes, they'd be a force to be reckon with. A perfect trio, if only my little princess, Mimiko (Me-me-ko) would lose her little crush on Sasuke Uchiha and Mikizu (Me-key-zoo) would stop being so overprotective of her."

(Back with Naru)

"LET ME GO YOU BASTEDS!!! GET ME OUT!!! UNTIE ME YOU JERKS!!!!"

'Teamwork... what a load of crap. They talk big but they leave me tied up ALONE. Why I gotta... oh!'

"Come out Itachi, I know you're here "

(A/N: OMG I'm such a idiot! I almost wrote Illumi instead of Itachi wrong anime brain! And also wrong fan fiction!)

Suddenly a raven with a pair of sharingans(sp?) came out of the forest and landed on Naru's shoulder.

"How did you guess?"

"Your chakra was way to easy to detect. Don't worry, Sasuke isn't here anymore."

"So how's your new/old home/job?"

"I HATE IT! I WANNA KILL THIS VILLAGE! I HAD TO SPEND FIVE FUCKING YEARS IN THIS GODFORSAKED PLACE! I ALSO HATE THIS GODDAMM PILL OF STUPIDITY AND WEAKNESSES! I'M THE 'OH SO WEAK AND STUPID GENIN' WITH THE 'OH SO SMART SAKURA' AND THE 'OH SO PERFECT AND TALENTED UCHIHA PROTÉGÉ!' I THINK I'M LOSING MY SANITY! I EVEN HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH MY 'OH SO AMAZING OLDER SIBLINGS!' WHO DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER I EXISTED! THAT BITCH MIMIKO EVEN SAID I WAS USELESS AND EVEN TRIED TO USED A REAL SWORD TO CUT ME FOR SITING NEXT TO HER 'SASUKE-KUN!' AND ALSO THAT SON OF A DEMON MIKIZU TRIED TO KILL ME FOR BEING ATTACKED BY HIS PHYCOPATHIC SISTER!"

"So... bad years right...?"

"Nooooo... I was pretending to be complaining about my crappy- WELL DUH SHERLOCK ! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA! WHY I WOULD HAVE NEVER REALIZED THAT!"

"I'll just untie you and leave ok?... BYE!"