Chapter 19 Going to the Chunin Exams

Hey guys! I am back...ish. Maybe... hopefully... doubtfully. Also I did this month's update so ha. Wait till December if I'm not going to be productive.

Third P.O.V

"I called you all here because I'm signing you all up for the Chunin Exams. This year's exams are being held in Konoha. Here are the permission forms you need to fill out if you choose to participate." Bakashi explained. "This is up to the individual, so if you choose not to go, it's alright."

"THANK YOU SENSEI!!!!" Naru yell in her Kurako persona. Jumping on to Bakashi and getting snot all over his vest.

"HEY! Get off me Kurako! You're getting snot all over my vest!" Bakashi said alarmed.

'Ha. Sweet revenge for all those horrible D-rank "mission" those were time consuming and troublesome.' Naru thought.

(Timeskip to inside of the exam building)

"Nobody's going anywhere." Someone said, blocking a door.

"Yeah, you're all too weak to participate in the chunin exams!" Someone else yelled, pushing a girl to the floor.

They were 'garding the room of the exams' room number '308.'

"Please, we need to get in." The girl's teammate with bushy eyebrows said.

"Stop trying, weakling." The second person said.

"Oi shut up." Sasuke said, "we are clearly on the second floor. I bet -'not really'- you, Sakura, saw it the moment we arrived. You are the best at spotting genjutsu, I'm I right."

"Y-yeah! That room is clearly room 208, not 308!" Sakura said as the sign changed from 308 to 208.

"Your good," the first person said, "but can you dodge this!" And he threw a fast kick at Sakura.

But then the person with bushy eyebrows saved Sakura with a lightning fast kick.

(Timeskip after Sasuke gets his ass handed to him)

"I could've beaten him..." Sasuke said quietly to Naru.

"Ya no. He's a master at taijutsu, it's why I asked him to join us before he became a genin." Naru said.

After a bit of walking -running- they reached room 308 in time for the exams.

"I'm glad you all came, especially you, Sakura."

"What do you mean sensei?" Sakura asked

"If you didn't come, then Sasuke and Kurako wouldn't be able to participate in the chunin exams."

"I thought you said that it was up to the individual."

"If did, but if I didn't I know Kurako and Sasuke would ask you to come. And you'd go half heartedly just because Sasuke asked you."

And with that, Bakashi opened the door to where the chunin exams would begin.