Chapter 3

Previously:
"Why you...
.                                                                      .
(Nobody's P.O.V)
" AHHHHHHHHHHH" Naru yelled. She glowed emarald green. "What the?" Said Itachi and Nagato said at the same time.

Then Naru started to fly and her eyes shined a blinding yellow light.

A old man came out of the beam."Thank you for taking in my daughter," said the man " her real name is Hanako Otsutsuki."

"What that mean... that means..." Itachi said/stuttered "That would mean that you are the sage of the six paths and she is the child of prophecy, the God child." Nagato whispered.

"Yes that is correct. She has 1/4 of every tailed beast in her and she can use all their powers. Please keep her safe. Also on her 8th birthday she will unlock her sage mode and find her soul mate." The , now crying, sage of the six paths said." Keep her safe till then."

Naru (I'll keep calling her that ok? If you have any complaints about it,  then tell me) fell down and woke up from the trance.

"So Uncle when am I gonna meet the other people?" She asked. " Tomorrow, ok? Go to sleep.  There is a bed over there" Nagato said as he pointed to the corner. " Ok. Good night. " and with that Naru fell asleep.
.

.

.

.

.

Done! That's really short though... who cares! Sorry I didn't write in so long, I was sort of grounded😅

So do you like how I typed it this time? Sorry about not letting Naru meet the members of the Akatsukis yet. Anyway Bye!