Chapter 12/Bell Test (P.2)

I'm so so so so so sorry thcis took so long! I'm also working with my BFFs from school on a combined Wattpad account. We are shipping two classmates together so we decided to write a book about it.

(Nobody's P.O.V )

While Kakashi lectured Naru, Sasuke used that time to attack Kakashi.

'It was THAT easy?! That late-a**, with weird gravity-defying hair, lazy sensei!'

But it was just a clone.

(Sasuke P.O.V)

'It was a CLONE! Oh no! Now he knows where I am! I got to move! FAST!'

(Sakura P.O.V)

'SASUKE! Oh no! SASUKE! He better not do anything to my Sasuke! NO HE CAN'T CAPTURE MY SASUKE! I WON'T LET HIM!'

'There he is! Good he's not with Sasuke!'

(Nobody's P.O.V )

Long story short, that pink-haired-one-man-screem-fest fell for a easy-to-see-through genjutsu. Which was a bloody Sasuke. Screemed "SASUKE-KUN!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" and fainted.

After all that, Kakashi just flipped a page from his book and said, heartlessly, "I think I over did it, but she needs to be able to see through these things."

(Over to Sasuke, still Nobody's P.O.V)

"That sounds like Sakura, probably genjutsu, Kakashi-sensei got her. I'm glad I'm not like Sakura and Kurako, they are so useless."

" How about you get the bells before you act all high-and-mighty?"

They started to face-off, Sasuke set a trap for Kakashi but he dogged (how do you spell it) it. They fought but it ended with Sasuke's face underground and his butt in the air.

Ding ding ding! Ding ding ding!

To be continued!

Yeah finally done! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry it took so long!

Bye bye minna!😄