Chapter 14/Land of Waves

Hi sorry it took so long, for give me😢. My schedule in Jenuary was crazy! Please enjoy the song and story!

"Sakura at point B"

"Sasuke at point C"

"Kakashi at point D"

"Kurako at point A"

"Your too slow Kurako, anyway how far are you from the target?"

"5 meters" (×3)

Kakashi said go and they all ran after the 'target' when they gotten to the target, Kurako scoped up the target and yell
"Haha! I've got you, you stupid cat! Believe it!"

Then the cat scratched her, and her team sweatdropped at the sight.

"Does she have a red bow on her right ear?"

'No shit sherlock! It's the size of you hands! Or are you secretly blind?!'

"Yep there it is sensei, Sasuke~ after this mission do you maybe wanna go to lunch with me?"

"Hn, no"

"Ok let's report back to the Hokage"

When they got there, Kurako started to complain about the so-called 'missions' and demanded a better one. The forth Hokage agreed to give them a C rank mission but only if Mimiko and Mikizu go with them.

"Who are we protecting? A feudal Lord?! A prince?!"

"Ok, bring him is."

"What?! I thought I was getting ninjas not these snot-noes brats. And are you gonna try to make me believe that that short one with the idiotic look on her face is really a ninja? She's more like a defenseless blueberry!"

'God he's probably talking about me... *sigh* here goes the dumb act again...'

"Hahaha who's the short one with the idiotic look on her face that looks like a defenseless blueberry?"

They all lined up and... guess what? The short one with the idiotic look on her face is Kurako.

"I'm gonna kill you! You drunk old son of a bi- I mean OLD MAN!"

And done!
What cha think?

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so (×100) sorry!

Sorry! So so so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry that it took so long!😢😭

Bye minna😢

P.s:SORRY