Chapter 17/Truth About Itachi?

Yo! I'm back and since I'm the lazy person (no I'm a lazy cat) I am it took soooooooo long. So to apologize I will do this once-in-this-book thing and write a 1000 word chapter.

Also I'm trying a new writing style so if I don't say the P.O.V changed it probably didn't.

THIS FUCKING BOOK GOT DELETED BY A WATTPAD GLITCH!!! IT WAS MISSING FOR TWO WEEKS! I EVEN CHECKED YESTERDAY!!!! HOW THE HELL IS IT HERE?!?!?!?!?!

WARNING: VERY OCC Gaara and slight OCC Sasuke/Itachi ahead!

'We're finally done with that stupid so-called 'C/A ranked' mission!' Naru thought with a smile. 'The chunin exam are close right? I hope... he remembers his promise... if not... well hope he had a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC LIFE!'

"KURAKOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!!" Sakura yelled. "WE'RE GOING TO BE SLEEPING IN THE FOREST IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!!!"

Team 7 was on they're way back from the village of the Wave and were walking back home. They decided, due to the heavy rain, to walk on the path that's in the general direction of the Sand village.

"Sakura~ I'm tired~ besides, me, Kakashi-sensei and Duckbutt- I mean Sasuke were really injured. My ankle still stings a bit."

"I DON'T CARE!!! I'M NOT, UNDER ANY CONDITIONS I'LL SLEEP IN THE FOREST DURING THE COLD NIGHT!"

'That's it...! She just gotten herself added...!'

"Sakura, take it slow, we don't want Kurako's ankle getting worse and slowing us down even more." Sasuke stated.

"And besides Sakura, we won't be able to reach the village until tomorrow. So let's start setting up camp in an hour, that way we'll have enough sunlight to get everything done." Kakashi said.

(Timeskip)

Naru volunteered to be the first lookout.

'Everyone's asleep... it time to talk to him... My everything... my little demon... my cute panda.' Naru thought as she rubbed and applied chakra to her blue necklace.

"Gaara... you there?"

"Naru... where... were you?"

"Funny story..." Naru then explained the mission. "Anyway I really miss you! The chunin exam are close you're coming... right?"

"Of course I'm coming... it will be your last... and favorite... day in... that wrack of a village... I have... to be there... for MY girl."

"Haha, you still can't talk without pausing, puberty is still hitting you hard!"

"Well... yours will be coming soon... Anyway... goodnight... love you."

"Goodnight, love you too."

Naru said with a dreamy smile as she looks up to the sky.

"Who were you talking to, Kurako? Or should I say Naru, daughter of the Fourth Hokage?"

"S-sasuke? W-what are you talking about?" Naru said nervously.

"Drop it Naru."

"Fine." Naru said as she teleported behind Sasuke with a katana to his neck.

"You won't tell ANYBODY about this you understand?! If you tell I'll hunt you down and rip you limb from limb!"