Chapter 16/Land of Waves (part.3)

I finally have a actual updating schedule! Once a month for each of my stories! Also I'm keeping the nicknames cause they're easier to remember.

Kakashi-Bakashi
Zabuza-Zabaka
Tsunmi-Tsunna

After Bakashi dropped the info about Zabaka being alive, he made them climbup trees without their hands.

Obviously Naru had to act like a failure. Until Sasuke got it

'Dam it Duckbutt! Hurry up and get it!!!!! Ugggg! I have to be the last one to get this or at least the second after you! If I get it before you those dam idiots would get suspicious! You know what screw this! I'm gonna ask Sakura, at least then nobody would ask questions about how I'm doing better then your ugly butt!'

"Heyyyy Sakuraaaaa~?"

*sigh* "What do you want now Kurako?"

"How did you climb up the tree so fast?"

"Well first you have to do the hand sign, like this," Sakura started to explain as she demonstrated the hand sign "then you gather up your chakra into the soles of your feet. Then picture yourself walking up the tree, as you're doing this remember to stay calm, if your not, then it won't work. Then start by putting one of your feet on the tree, if the tree starts to brake, you're using to much chakra. If the tree doesn't brake lift up your other feet, if you're not falling down you have the right amount of chakra. Remember to keep that amount steady so you don't fall, then walk back a bit and start running up the tree with said amount and you'll be able to climb the tree."

After Sakura's explanation, Naru decided to show a bit more progress then Duckbutt.

Sasgay got mad and asked Naru what Sakura told him.

"Huff why should I tell you? Why don't you just ask Sakura yourself?!"

"Ugg hn"

'That does it! For birthday I'm getting him a dictionary! That or for his deathday I'm killing him with said dictionary💢!'

Yeah finally done! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry it took so long!

Bye bye minna!😄

Ps. This "Ps." included and the number it's 390 words in this chapter! Not a lot if you ask me.