Chapter Eighteen - Everyone Except For You

A/N Sorry for the slight bit of when no chapter were posted. ._. My apologies!

Chapter Eighteen - Everyone Except For You

ELLIE'S POV

I gasped so loud when I felt her slap me, that I was surprised that my mother didn't hear us, even if she was taking a shower.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside, slamming the door shut along the way. 

"What is wrong with you?!" she spat in my face. I flinched when her spit hit my forehead. I wiped it away and looked up at her with anger and confusion.

"Me?! What the hell is wrong with you! You just came here and slapped me!" I yelled, exasperated and holding my cheek with my right hand.

"Why was Jordan at your house at one in the freaking morning! And don't you dare even deny it!" she accused, pushing me slightly with her index finger.

What the hell?! How did she find out?! I thought, panicking.

"He and I-- we're just friends, damn it!" I retorted, rolling my eyes convincingly.

"Why did he pretend he didn't know you then?!" she yelled right back, her eyes blazing with bigger fury than ever.

"What are you talking about? We met today!" I lied straight through my teeth, hoping she would believe me.

"Don't you bullshit me, Ellie! I saw that photo of you and him at your high school graduation!" she said, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning on one leg.

I just sighed loudly and groaned. "He and I-- we... we have a history together, but I'm engaged, so... it doesn't even matter!" I said, throwing my hands in the air.

Her eyes narrowed and she stepped closer to me. "Just back. The fuck. Off. Like you said, you're engaged, so I don't need you lingering around Jordan, got it?!"

I opened my mouth to say something when I heard Jordan say, "Sorry, Heather, no can do."

Heather's eyes widened and she spun around, her blonde waves spinning with her. "Jordan!" she squealed. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same thing, Heather. Your stuff is still packed back at the house. Just take it and leave," Jordan said calmly.

"What?!" Heather exclained. "No! We just moved here!" she tried to reach out to Jordan, but he just stepped back.

"Then I'll just move out," he replied, shaking his head slightly.

Heather was speechless, she didn't even move. Jordan just pushed past her and grabbed my wrist, dragging me down the sidewalk with him.

JORDAN'S POV

Right when Heather had left, I used this opportunity to go and see Ellie again. Hopefully she was home.

I walked down the sidewalk and was about to turn the corner to her house when I heard the front door slam.

"What is wrong with you?!" I heard... Heather? scream at someone.

I quickly hid behind the bushes and heard Ellie yell back, ""Me?! What the hell is wrong with you! You just came here and slapped me!"

What?! Heather slapped her! I thought, widening my eyes.

After hearing enough of the argument, I began to walk around the corner, when I heard Heather say right in front of Ellie's face, "Just back. The fuck. Off. Like you said, you're engaged, so I don't need you lingering around Jordan, got it?!"

I walked right behind her and said, "Sorry, Heather, no can do."

She spun around, her eyes wider than the moon.

I tried to tell her to move out, but when she didn't seem like she was going to budge, I just shook my head and said, "Then I'll just move out."

I pushed past her and grabbed Ellie's wrist, bringing her down the sidewalk with me.

ELLIE'S POV

We walked down the sidewalk in a very awkward silence. None of us said anything, and neither of us had any intention to.

When we finally got to his house and he walked into his bedroom to start packing his stuff, I finally bursted out, "What the hell, Jordan?!"

He turned around slowly, his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" he said innocently.

How did he not get it?! He just left the most "perfect" girl, and he knows that in a month, I'm not even going to be here! And now he's just gonna get up and leave again? I thought, anger building in me.

"Everybody that I have loved, has either turned their back on me, or left. Everyone," I began, pausing as I pushed his shoulders with my hands, watching him stumble back slightly. "Fucking except for you!"

He looked at me in confusion, trying to reach out to me. "Ellie--"

"And after you dump the most perfect girl in the entire world, you're just gonna pick everything up and move to LA?! Again?!" I yelled, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes.

"Ellie! I'm not moving! I'm still going to live in Santa Barbara! Don't worry!" he exclaimed, grabbing my arms, and bringing me in for a hug.

 "And Ellie, the only perfect girl in this world is you, so don't think otherwise," he whispered in my ear, rocking me back and forth.

I pushed him away from me and shook my head. "But we can't be together," I whispered, exhaling loudly.

"Unless... you come with me, to LA--" he began.

"How many freaking times to I have to tell you, Jordan!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. A long silence settled over us.

"We have three weeks, and five days. If that's all the time I get with you, then that's enough. Okay? Because I love you, Ellie, and if I only had a minute left of my life, I would spend it with you," he said softly.

I sniffled and wiped my nose with my sleeve and nodded. "Okay," I replied.

"And because I only have a month to spend with you... I want to use it wisely. That's why we're moving into an apartment together," Jordan stated firmly.

---

A/N This chapter was needed to clear up some stuffz. Lol, don't kill me! :c New chapter should be up tomorrow! :) Oh and also, if you get the reference from, "Everybody I have loved, has either turned their back on me or left. Everyone fucking except for you!" with the whole shoulder push and stuff, I LOVE YOU, MARRY MEEE! <33

Votes and Comments greatly appreciated!

-Sunny