Turning Super Sayan

I can't believe this can happen to my big brother. If only I was there to protect him! I should have helped him. Now.... Now he has a scar on his face and lost an arm. He could have died and I wouldn't have been able to save him! And now I have to be out here instead of in there with him all because im a secret!

I stood outaide far away from capsule corp. I just screamed. Screamed as loud as possible. I let all the pain and anger go. Then I felt it. I was now supersayan. My fear and hate that I couldn't protect Gohon made me turn. So in a way he did help. Im still upset I couldn't help him. It was terrible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Time skip brought to you be Tunks' abbs. 😍 those abbs.

Im literally drueling over this picture right now that I cant focus

Im literally drueling over this picture right now that I cant focus. Abbs😍😍😍😍😍 why are you so hot?

Trunks P.O.V. your welcome😉

Gohon and I were out training. I don't know why but Everytime I train with him I feel someone following us. I brush off the thought though its crazy. No one would be following us. Well no ine that we can sence there power level. We were having a friendly more like deadly conversation on a rock when we saw the nearby city being attacked.

"Darn those two!"

"This is ridiculous! They never even had a chance!" He turned supersayan.

"Gohon you can't go."

"Look Trunks no matter what happens stay here."

"What are you crazy!? No way! I can't let you fight those two alone!"

We had an argument and right when we were gonna go down I fell unconscious.

Gohon P.O.V.

"Sorry Trunks but I can't let you go down there and let you get hurt. I wouldn't forgive myself if I let something happen to you little brother." I look at the now unconscious Trunks. "I know you don't know her but if something happens to me I want you to watch over my baby sister Trunks." I went down there and started fighting the Androids. They were strong and I was too weak for them both. Especially with only one arm. I couldn't hold them off long. I knew my time was gonna come to an end. They're dewl strength was just too much.

Trunks P.O.V.

"Gohon?" He didn't! "Oh no. Darn it Gohon! Why'd you go alone!" I flew in the city looking for him and when I did it was the worst sight I could ever imagine. Why did he leave me? Its not fair. "Oh gosh no. What did they do to you Gohon? You were my best friend you were everything to me." I couldn't stop the tears. "Everything.... This just isn't fair. Gohon? Gohon? Gohon!" I screamed and let all the pain out they took him from me. I clinched my fist and I could feel the pain as the warm blood ran down my hand. The anger overcame me and I felt it. The power. The supersayan power. It was... Incredible. I hit the ground with all my strength and screamed. I wish you could have seen me become supersayan Gohon.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"NNOOO!!!!! GOHON! NO!!!!!! WHY?! WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS ALONE?! GOHON!!!"

"(Y/N) calm down. I know you both were very close. Im sorry. I will miss him too. But Gohon he's go-"

"No!" I ran to my room and slammed the door. Gohon why. Why did you leave me? Alone? Why big brother? Why!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. So supersayan. Yeay. Gohon Died😭😭😭😭😭 Still sad about it. Well hope you liked it. Comment vote and follow.

Message me if you wanna chat. Dont be shy.

See yall in the next chapter. 😘 love yall.