DAD! Can't know....

He stood from the ship. I can't believe this. Everyone was cheering and so glad to see him. I just wanted to run and hug him and tell him who I am. Calm yourself. All in time. All in time.

"Yea dad they're friends of yours aren't they?"

"Who are you two?" Everyone was shocked.

"Wait a sec you don't know who these two are?"

"Sorry never met these kids."

"But if they aren't your friends how did they know exactly where and when you'd be back?"

"I don't know. Come to think of it Freiza's ship locked onto my position. So I bet they had a pretty good idea of when I was gonna be coming down. Speaking of Freaza who put him in his place anyway? I felt some crazy energy. You Piccolo or was you Vegeta?"

"He was defeated by this stranger. Faster than you can blink. And he can transform into a supersayan just like you."

"A supersayan? You don't say. Wow way to go kid congratulations on that. I gotta admit im suprised Vegeta always said there weren't any more sayans left."

"Fool! What of our planet exploded don't you understand!?"

"Well I guess it doesn't really matter either way."

"Yes it does matter Mr. I guess you still don't take anything seriously do you." Wow. Bulma is.... Bulma.

"I don't?" Oh this is entertaining.

"Goku. I-I mean we um. Need to have a word with you."

"Um.. Ok..."

"But. Just the 3 of us." I hear the others gasp. That was cool. But strange.

"Alright then." We walk a little.

"You just met these kids and now you guys are keeping secrets." I laugh a little.

"Dont worry Yamcha I'll be right back." We fly off to the other side of the crater.

"Here should be good." I look at the ground. Im scared to face my dad even though he doesn't know who I am. And honestly I think that scares me the most.

"Oh I forgot to say it back there but thanks a lot for taking care of Freiza for me. Guess I let him off to easy hu?"

"You were supposed to be the one to defeat Freiza and his father but events didn't seem to be going as planned so I steeped in you know just to pick up the slack."

"Yea. Freiza must have made really good time in his space ship. I didn't think he'd beat me back. He didn't learn his lesson back on Namik but I would have taught him not to mess with Earth."

Sorry dad im gonna get a little sassy with you. "He landed 3 hours before you there might not have been an Earth by the time you got back." I heard Trunks let out a little laugh.

"That's what you think. But I had a little something up my sleeve."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yea. It's a trick they calle instant transmission." He winked at us.

"Like teleporting?" Trunks and I said in usion.

"I picked it up from the natives on this planet called Yardrad. I was about to zip down here from my ship and mop up the floor with Freiza but you beat me to the punch." I smiled.

"I-I had no idea... I didn't know you had those sorts of skills at your disposal Goku. And I thought you were to far away to be able to stop him. Which means I needlessly changed the course of history. I've muddyed the timeline even more by encountering the others when all I had to do was find you."