Mom

This is after a few episodes. This will be with the episode where Piccolo and Kami mirge. And its after Piccolo, Vegeta and the Androids leave.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"So what do you think my dad i mean Vegeta's next moves gonna be." I laughed at how he didn't call him dad.

"You can give up the act Trunks. We're not that clueless. The only one of us that doesn't know your the grown up version of Bulma's little bundle of joy is Vegeta. And he might just be in denial. Point is we're on to you alright?"

"Oh well in that case I apologise."

"There's no reason to apologize. To answer your question though Vegeta isn't the sort of man to look away when he's been bested. He thinks way to much of himself to ever admit defeat. If I know him hes going off to train till he's ready again. He won't give up on beating the Androids."

"Yea."

"Well. Since you know who I am. I should introduce you to Y/N-"

"Trunks. They already know who I am."

"Yea. We do. Goku's daughter."

"Well then. Im a bit behind on what everyone does and doesn't know."

"Yea. I can tell." I laughed at him. And he just smiled.

"So about that medicine. How long till we can get Goku back on his feet? We'll try and keep him hiden till then."

"Well maybe because it's him. No longer than 10 days or so."

"That's good to know. I think we will be able to keep him under their radar for that long."

"Yea. One way or another."

"The problem is. Well once he's back to his old self he might not be all that worthwhile against the Androids."

"My dad can take them. I just know it."

"I know. But for the moment we'll just have to focus on getting him out of the house and thank out lucky stars those freaks don't literally have radars." We were flying faster now to get to dad.

"Hey Krillin."

"Yea?"

"Im gonna split off here and go get Chiaoutzu so the two of us can train."

"Right sounds good."

"If things start looking dicey again we'll be close by. Don't think we'll be much help but we'll be there."

"You do what you gotta do. Trunks, Y/N, and I will take Goku to Master Roshies place before the Androids get wise with the bland. Hopefully there'll still be enough time."

"Just tell Goku not to push himself. He needs rest."

"Yea sure." Tien flew away. "That'll be the day. There it is!" We landed outside my home. Wow not so different. "Hey let me ask you something. So those Androids they um... They pretty much have no redeeming qualities whatsoever I bet." Ohhhhhh. Krillin has a crush.

"There weapons of mass destruction. Well that's at least true in my own time. Why do you ask?" Trunks your so clueless.

"I was just thinking how awesome it would be. If. They. Were. Good. Hehe."

"Yea well I wouldn't hold my breathif I were you."

"No no I totaly agree. I was just moving things around in my head for kicks." Krillin knocked on the door and it whent flying open with my mom standing at the door. I just laughed.