Final Chapter

OMG!!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱 1.04k views on this book!!! Thank you all so much. I think I'm gonna cry cuz I'm so happy. I honestly didn't think this book was all that good. 😭This is amazing I cant contain myself. I love you all so much😘 You have no idea.

Now enough about me. This is for all you. The final chapter of this story. Again thank you all so very much. Love y'all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks had passed and now is the time Trunks and I are going home. Its gonna be sad not having Dad, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien, And everyone else.... Im gonna miss this. But, we are gonna be going back to our time to kill the Androids, Cell, and make our timeline peaceful again. People are gonna be happy and safe just like they are here in this timeline.

"Im gonna miss you big brother!" I gave Gohan a big hug and some tears on his shoulder as well. "But you won't miss me cuz I will literally still be here. Isn't that right baby me!" I got up and hugged mom and baby me. "Gohan please don't tease this kid. I beg for her because i know your teasing will be torture."

"No promises. Besides I am gonna help you two get together."

"Great..." He laughed at me and we hugged again. "I really will miss you."

"I know... Im proud of you and I know dad is to (Y/N)." I sobbed a bit and hugged him a bit tighter. After that i said my farewells to the others then Trunks and I got into our time machine.

"You ready to go home." I smiled an held his hand. He gave it a tinny squeeze.

"Ready as I'll ever be Trunks. We're gonna make tbe future worth living for!"

"You are the one worth living for. Weather we beat those Androids or not." I smiled and kissed him just as we start our 12 hour trip back to our time and home.

·········································································
Time Skip
·········································································

Its been 6 years since Trunks and I defeated the Androids and Cell, 6 years since Trunks proposed to me.... And 4 years since Destiny and Hunter came into this world. "Momma!! Hunter wont let me fight with him and his friends!"

"Oh Destiny. Come here." I pick up my little 4 year old daughter. "Why don't you have your dad fight with you? Im sure he would love to."

"Yeay!!" she jumped out of my arms and ran to Trunks. He then picked her up and walked over to me. "Momma. Daddy said that he would later."

"Well then why don't you go watch your brother play then when its time you dad will go get you." She happily left and sat to watch her brother play fight with his best friend. "She's a lot like little Gohan. You know when we went back in time."

"Yea. And Hunter is like my dad. Always wanting a challenge but never challenging his older sister till he knows he can win."

"She is only older by 5 minutes. Wich to me felt like 5 hours." I pat my stomach a bit. "I only hope you don't give me that much of a hard time little Goku."

"Well there still are 6 months to go. Lets keep hoping he comes out quick. Goku Vegeta Breafs. I like it. Both our dads names."

"Speaking of our dads we are going tomorrow right?"

"Yea we are. Everything we need for a month is packed and ready to go in the time machine."

"Good."