Meeting At Last

3 Years Later

"(Y/N) Bulma wants to talk to you about her time machine."

"Oh I'll be over in a while." I look over at my nightstand and grab the fraimed photo. "I miss you big bro but I promise with this time machine I will make things better for past me and you in a new timeline."

"Sweetheart I know you miss him. So do I but.... Just live your life." I nod and walk out the door. "Bye (Y/N) be safe."

"Bye mom. See you later." I fly over to Capsule Corp and hide when I hear Trunks' voice. He's grown in the last 3 years. Haven't seen him for a while. His voice is even different then when we were 13.

"Hey mom what's shaking? Oh I see your still playing with your toy hum." God his voice. He's also taller and kinda hot.... Wow.... Wait up...... Slow your roll (Y/N). He doesn't even know you exist.

"Now I know you think im crazy darling but people thought your grandpa was crazy and he became the greatest inventor in the world."

"Yea but grandpa wasn't trying to travel back in time."

"Your grandpa didn't have a good grasp of time anyhow. When he was working days seemed like minutes to him. Where's your pioneering spirit anyway? Don't you want to help Goku defeat the Androids?" Dad...

"Look mom I don't need any dead people from the past to help me beat the androids. I can beat them right here and now I am a supersayan you know." So am I!

"So was Gohon, Trunks" Big brother.... "But that obviously wasn't enough. Go and get yourself killed if you want to. I'll take the antidote to Goku." Or I can do it. "But if you think throwing your life away senselessly is going to make Gohon happy your wrong!"

"Don't talk to me about Gohon! Be was my master and my friend! What do you know!?!" She knows me. Gohon's little sister. There was then something on the radio. Bridge Town was being attacked. "That's prety close."

"I know but your not planning to go are you?"

"Yes I have to. I can't turn my back on those people."

"There's another way Trunks. We can use the time machine." I heard him run out the room.

"Looks like he doesn't listen." I walked out of my hiding spot.

"My boy is like his father. Always wanting to be strong and take people on on his own." I sigh and think about Gohon. He fought alone and now he's gone. I clinched my fists and walked out of the room. "(Y/N)! Where are you going?!"

"Saving Trunks!"

"But no one can know about yo-"

"I don't care Bulma. I lost Gohon! I know you don't want to lose Trunks! I will go help him!" I walked out and flew to Bridge Town. I couldn't fight. But I had to make sure this boy didn't kill himself. Just as I expected he was getting his ass handed to him. They were just too strong. I got frustrated just watching. I couldn't help because I had to stay hidden.

I watched the fight. It seemed to go back and forth on who was winning. It was complicated. How did Gohon fight these guys alone? And how is Trunks keeping up? I don't know if I would be able to stay alive. Trunks seemed to be getting frustrated and started throwing energy beams everywhere. They chased him and chased him. Then they said they would kill him. But Trunks wouldn't give up. It was amazing to see hus determination.

He threw punches but they didn't affect much. Then they beat him and he lost his blond hair. They stepped on his head and hit him with an energy beam. Once they left to throw the beam I quickly flew down and blocked it from hurting or killing him.

I felt a bit weak but not compleatly drained. "T-trunks... I'll g-get you home. Hang in there." I flew him to Capsule Corp. Bulma took him to be patched up and the same for me. I passed out of exhaustion.

Trunks P.O.V.

I woke up at home with. "Mom. It's really you."

"Of course who else. Somebody's gotta stay alive to take care of you guys."

"Im sorry mom. As always you were right I shouldn't have even tried to take them on they were too strong."

"Your alive you goose. You know that's all that matters to me right now."

"Mom. I think im ready to take a trip in the time machine if it's ready."

"Trunks you don't even know if you have any arms and legs left under that blanket but your saying your ready to piolet the time machine. First thing's first ok. Why don't you concentrate on getting better for a couple of weeks then we'll worry about getting the antidote to Goku."

"Gohon's dad hu. You really think he's that strong? Strong enough to make a difference?"

"Oh yes. He can make a difference alright. But it's not just how strong he is Trunks. Goku has this incredible feeling about him. When your with him you just know everything is going to be fine. And it always is."

"Man sounds good. I can't believe that I'll get to see Gohon again. I'll even get to see my dad and see what he's like."

"Yea well I wouldn't expect to much out of your father dear." I look over to mom. Then I hear a voice I haven't heard in a while.

"How's he doing?"

"He's doing fine Chichi. Thanks to her that is."

"We have to tell him. He deserves to know." Mom just nods at Chichi. Im so confused.

"Trunks Dear. We have something to tell you."

"Hi Chichi. What is it mom?" Chichi waved at me with a smile.

"Its about how we got you here." I didn't even think about how I got back. Once they finnished explaining I was in pure shock.

"The girl that saved you is my daughter (Y/N). She's two days younger than you are and she's Gohon's little sister." Now im in more shock. I can't even form words.

"She's been a secret from everyone her whole life?" They just nod. "Can I meet her?" Chichi nods and walks out the room. "Mom... Does she know about me?"

"She does. You just didn't know about her. Chichi wanted to keep her safe. She has also been helping with the time machine." I sigh realizing I could have had a freind my age. Then Chichi walked back in and a girl walked in with (h/c), (h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes. She wore an outfit that looked like Gohon's. She was beautiful. Wait... Stop.... I am literally just meeting her.

"Trunks this is my daughter (Y/N)." She gave me a shy smile and wave. I smiled at her.

"Hi nice to meet you. Im Trunks."

"Its nice that I finally get to actually be seen. You have no idea." She let out a little laugh. She seemed perfect.

"So.... Chichi..... Let's talk outside and let these two get to know each other." She nods and walks out of the room with mom. (Y/N) just stood there looking everywhere but at me. She seemed nervous. Well im the first person she has ever met other than my mom and her own family. I kinda don't blame her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done. Hope you all enjoyed. I know I liked it.

Until next time c u l8r