Trunks and Vegeta Enter The Time Chamber

Trunks p.o.v.

I was just sitting there watching my dad stand at the edge of the cliff. Damn! In 3 days we've done nothing!! All of a sudden there were people behind me. Gohon, Y/N, and... Goku! "Oh Goku."

"How's the training with Vegeta going?"

"That... What training? I can bearly get dad to aknolage im here. When I did try go and talk to him he just told me to get lost and said I would only slow him down. Not that he's actually doing anything. He's just been standing there fir 3 days frozen in place like a statue."

"Well. That's Vegeta for you. If I know that guy he's mostly trying to will himself into reaching the next level." Goku then flew off and left is 3 alone. I noticed Y/N standing a few feet away just looking at the ground. I blushed a little when I remembered the last I saw her she kissed my cheek.

"Y/N.... Ummm....." I don't know what to say to her. She still wouldn't look up at me.

"Look. Um. Im sorry. I guess I didn't know what I was doing." She was looking at the ground moving her hands to I guess distract herself.

"Sorry? For what. What happened?" Gohon asked and honestly I don't want to say.

"Um. N-nothing big brother..... Nothing at all...." She let out a nervous laugh.

*************************************
Time skip
*************************************

We got to the lookout and well dad and I were gonna be first to enter the time chamber. "Well now or never best of luck you guys." Mr. Popo opened the door.

"Enter." Dad went in first. I was about to start walkimg when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"T-trunks... Please be careful in there." I nod and smiled at her. "Good luck in there you know. With your dad and all." She playfully punched my arm. I let out a tinny a laugh. I did something unexpected for me. I kissed her cheek she looked down and I saw her blush. I was also in shock in what I did.

I then felt some eyes on me and I walked to the door. As I walked in I turned back and saw Y/N waving. "We'll try and be quick Goku."

"Don't worry about us. Just try and play nice with Vegeta." We walked in and I was in pure shock. It was a white space with no end.

"This is where they say Goku was only able to last a month in. I can see why."

"I'd say. It's perfect." Me and dad are supposed to last a whole year in her?! Great.... "And you I forbid you."

"What?! From what?"

"The brat of Cacarotte."

"What about her!" What is he at?

"I forbid you to like that girl. She's the daughter of Cacarotte and I won't allow that."

"You don't even know her!" I was getting angry. How dare he do this. I didn't even realize my power level rising.

"So is she the reason you turned supersayan in the first place?" I looked at myself and saw I actually was in supersayan form.

"No." He just snickered and got into a fighting stance.

Your p.o.v.

"So little sister. You and Trunks."

"Dear Kami Gohon. No." I was blushing so much right now.

"Don't be shy about it Y/N. It seems like he really likes you." I had my face burried in my hands. This is so embarrassing. "My little girl has a crush and on Vegeta's kid."