Cell Games part 1

Sooooo....... Recap of my life. Came back in time. Saw the Androids who were stronger than from my timeline. Met dad. Saw small Gohon. Met baby me and baby Trunks. Fell in love with someone who I've known for my whole life but never knew me. Still haven't told him. Kissed him. Trained in the time chamber which felt like a whole year but actually a day and now Cell is giving us time to train to play his 'game'. And i haven't talked to Trunks since i kissed him because i feel awkward.

My life is just great don't ya think? No. No it isn't. Well anyways. Its almost the Cell Games. Only in a day or two. Im pretty nervous. Dad wanted us to rest a bit so I was just on the roof looking at the setting sun. "It just seams so peaceful. Too bad it's far from that..."

"We will make it peaceful. You know that right?"

"T-trunks... Umm. Yea. Of course I know we'll make it peaceful again but..."

"But what?" He came and sat down next to me. I stayed looking to the sunset.

"Well... I'm just sure that's what everyone said in our timeline when they were gonna fight the Androids and look what happened to them... I guess I'm just a little... Or a lot scared." I looked down at my hands. How can I possibly be scared now! After everything! Im being a scared little girl!!

"Its ok that your scared. After everything we've gone through it's ok to still be scared. And you technically you still are a little girl. And you were hidden away your whole life. It's no surprise your scared. Im scared too."

"I said that out loud...?"

"Yea. You did. But now at least I know what's bugging you." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush and smile back. "At least I got you to smile." and more blushing. "Why haven't you been talking to me since you got out of the chamber?"

"Well-I umm... I..." My inability to form words at the moment. Fantastic. "I don't know." yes I do. Its cuz i kissed him.

"Well I really do miss talking to you. Im glad we're talking again. I-I didn't do anything to make you nit talk to me right?"

"No. No no no. Of course not. You did nothing wrong. I guess it was just me being scared that I forgot to talk to you and I don't know."

"Good. At least I'm not the reason you stoped talking to me."

"Yea. Your not. Don't worry..."

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
So I was gonna put that you kiss again but then i was like nah let them suffer a little longer.
---------------
Time Skip
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

It's now the Cell Games and let me tell you things are... Interesting... Right now we are waiting for our 'turn' but I don't want to. "Hey you ok?"

"Yea... Just... Peachy." Trunks grabbed my hand and I looked up at him.

"We're gonna be ok."

"Don't die on me ok. I wouldn't want to explain to your mom why I let her son got and die." He just laughed. "Im serious Trunks. I don't want to go back alone, I don't want to tell your mom you died, and.... I don't want to lose you..."

"I promise you won't. Ypur gonna be stuck with me." I smiled.

"Good." Then he leaned down and kissed my cheek which of course made me blush. (I bet you all thought he was gonna kiss you on the lips. But not yet. Be patient.)

ГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГ
Another Time Skip
ГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГ

"Cell was pregnant!?"

"What?!" Yep Trunks is now totally confused.

"There are tinny Cells!"

"Doesn't mean he was pregnant!" I just kept looking at the minny Cells. "Your are just to random at times (Y/n)"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Well hope you liked this chapter. There were more funny parts than there were romantic parts. But this was kinda a filler. I think there's gonna be another time skip next chapter.

And I think there are only a few more chapters till the end of this book.