Time Travel. Again.

😊😊😊 im just so happy. ^ this message made my day. Im glad people are enjoying the story. At first i was doubtful but thanks to DbzMasterKake21 i am now super confident in this story. I was so happy when i read this that i was close to tears on how supportive this person was. Thank you so much DbzMasterKake21 this chapter is specially for you. And so is this image.

*************************************

It has now been 3 years. Im so excited to go back. I finally get to tell Dad im his daughter!! I was flying myself and mom to capsule corp. So I can go back in time again with Trunks. "Im so nervous. Im gonna tell dad who I am."

"Sweety. He loved you so much when you were born and he'll still love you. I just know it."

"So I should be about 10 months old when I get back right?"

"Yes. 10 months. I remember it perfectly. You were already trying to talk and it didn't work so well but you tried. Your first word was Gohon. It was adorable."

"Wow. Hey look we're here already." I put mom down and Bulma greeted us with a hug. "Hey Bulma."

"It's good to see you guys again. I'll go get Trunks. I'll be right back." I nod and turn to my mom.

"This is exciting. I'm gonna see dad again! Im scared but I'm more happy than ever."

"I know (y/n). I know you will do great. You're dad will be greatfull he has a daughter that can fight like he can." I hug her and she hugs back. "Go and defeat those dreadful Androids before they make that timeline as bad as this one." She held my shoulders and looked at me. "Im so proud of you. Be safe. Please."

"Don't worry Chichi. I'll be there to make sure she'll be safe. And that she doesn't do anything stupid." I heard him laugh but I gave him an annoyed glare.

"More like that's what I'm gonna do. Don't you remember who saved who 3 years ago against the Androids?" I smiled and turned to him. He was a bit in shock and I laughed.

We got into the time matchin and I sat in my seat. "Well here we go. Back to the past. You ready?"

"I was born ready."

"Alright then. Androids here we come."

········································································
Time skip to getting to the past.
········································································

"Well from the looks of it I'd say were too late. I don't see Goku or any of Dr. Gero's Androids anywhere. And the island is a mess."

"We can't be! We just can't be too late. But.... What happened here?"